Creative Circle Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was great - I was scheduled for an interview within a week and I felt like the really wanted to understand my strengths and where they could best find an opportunity for me. They went over how Creative Circle works and how they work with their clients and customers. My interviewer went through my resume thoroughly and I felt confident that they can help find something that fits my needs.

Interview Questions

• What are some digital projects that you have worked on?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and set up an in-person interview for later that week. At my interview I met with two people who were very friendly and informative. They described the position I was applying for in more detail and asked questions about my goals and about my background.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

I was invited to an in person registration where we talked about my experience, what I was looking for and I was told about one opening they had in mind for me, which I was interested in. Interviewer commented about something that wasn't on my resume, think she had me confused with another candidate. Moved on to the next stage, then turns out the job that was sold in to me had changed to something else so I was out of the running. I kept in touch for months, never to hear from my contact again.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What is the minimum rate you would accept? Which areas are you willing to travel to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a very comfortable one on one. If you have ever had a basic interview with a recruiting agency then you will do just fine. Prepare by looking at the website.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position through the CC website, and was initially contacted by a recruiter for a very short pre-screen phone interview. It took about 15 minutes. The next step was to come into the office for an in-person meeting. I was asked to bring either an ID and SSC or Passport (standard operating procedure for a staffing agency). My in-person interview lasted 30 minutes. The Account Manager was polite, personable and professional. I'm now waiting to hear back on positions to which I've applied. I marked 'yes' for 'accepted offer' because I elected to work with the agency, though I've not interviewed for any positions outside of the meeting with the account manager. I thought it important to clarify that.

Interview Questions

• Geographically speaking, what areas/cities would you consider/not consider?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter who wanted to get to know me and my desires for my job search. The meeting went great and then my email was OVERFLOWED with Creative Circle mass emails for roles. Never was contacted again by the woman I interviewed with, instead I followed up with her every few weeks and she would always say "oh hi! I was just about to reach out to you I have this new role I think you would be great at" blah blah blah. Do not recommend this for someone who is serious about their job search.