Creative Circle Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

This was the longest interview I had been on in my life. After 3 separate phone interviews I was brought in to meet with 4 different people over 2 hours. I found each interview to be very different but one common theme. Everyone who I met with was very negative, they gave off the impression that the company was a horrible place to work at and left me feeling really discouraged. I did not get a job and at the end of the experience was more then happy with that outcome. After hearing everyone discuss the job I don't think it would have been a fulfilling work environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a request to schedule a phone interview from the Los Angeles office. Creative Circle seems to be a company that's constantly hiring. I got 15 minutes with a recruiter and it was a complete waste of time. Started okay with the recruiter sharing info about what the company does and asked many questions about my past experience. She could barely care, through the interview process she sounded condescending and negative. Could not wait for the call to be over. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• How much did your previous company charge clients for contract based work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I interviewed with two separate people. Initially it a recruiting manager, and then with a VP. It was a simple enough interview - standard questions. It was also for a pilot role so it was a lot of explaining the role to make sure I understood what I'd be getting myself into.

The only thing that really irked me was that after two rounds of interviews I never got a followup. Not an email, not a call... Nothing. I'm a recruiter myself and I just think that's disrespectful of peoples time. I spent two hours chatting with your company, and you can't do a quick follow up with me to let me know you're passing? I don't like that at all. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any situational questions. They just asked me to dig into my work history.   Answer Question

Creative Circle Response

Apr 10, 2018 – Answers

We appreciate the feedback but are hoping you could provide a little more information since, to our knowledge, we followed up with each person who was in the running for this role. It appears we may... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY).

Interview

They contacted me from a web resume. Took forever to get someone on the phone to schedule. Some of the staff were down right rude. It was a challenged getting through to the right person to discuss opportunities that are still posted on their site months later. I still don't believe I did reach the right person. Perhaps they just like to collect resumes for future use. Would be nice if they could at least do the automated email if it's not a fit, especially when they initiate the process.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't I follow up to their interest call? Why was I applying there? How big is my network to help bring in new clients and candidates?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Although the interview process was long, I had a good experience overall. I had two phone interviews followed by two face-to-face interviews in which I met with a total of six different people. Everyone I talked to was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely down-to-earth. Seemed like it would have been a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific comes to mind - all of my interviews were pretty straightforward covering job experience, background, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

After applying online I was prompted to schedule an initial phone interview with their internal recruiter. While the conversation started off fine with basic questions on my background and experience, they didn't seem interested to learn about my personal character (which seems essential to a recruiter position). Regardless of that, they ultimately came off as cold and aggressive. My recruiter blasted through the job details in a snooty tone and tried to belittle my knowledge of the role and industry. As a staffing company, I expected more out of their internal recruiter. If their internal recruiter hates their job, I can only imagine how the regular staff feels about their job.