Creative Circle Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Web Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.0

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Applied through Indeed got a call a week later to come in for an interview. I was expecting to actually have an interview about the position I applied for but it was just a get to know you interview for other jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Received a call within a week of application. The phone interview was short and sweet, briefly discussing my currently employment status, desired position(s), and availability. In person interview was approximately one half hour, diving deeper into my qualifications, experience, and skill set. Also covered, at length, Creative Circle's employment processes and policies. The interviewer was very pleasant, professional, informative, and open to addressing questions and/or concerns.

Interview Questions

• Questions that came up during interview were typical - "Tell me a little about yourself", "What type of position do you feel most qualified for?", "Do you have the necessary skills for this position?", "What hourly rate range would you accept for this position?", etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was short and concise. I had a well laid out resume and portfolio so my work spoke for itself. The office was very nice. The staff was really enjoyable to work with. Top notch joint.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career?   1 Answer