Creative Circle Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Web Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Creative Circle first contacted me on LinkedIn. They started with a phone interview, then an in person interview with the office in Detroit. They kept in contact with me by sending me potential opportunities at companies they recruit for. Those companies then contacted and interviewed me based on their own protocols.

Interview Questions

• What web development technologies are you most familiar with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a simple, straightforward process. I sent them my resume, then chatted on the phone and then met in person. In person, I simply showed them my portfolio and discussed my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Denver, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

A few days after applying online, I got a call to schedule a in-person meeting in Downtown Denver. The meeting lasted about 30 mins and I was asked a lot about my previous projects on my resume.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Waste of time. Interviewer called me without scheduling (no respect for my time), did 0 research on my history which is obvious if you read the resume or application, and at the end decided I didn't have enough experience. Why did you interview me then? How about doing at least 2 minutes of research beforehand? Probably just another recruiter trying to look busy in the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume and experience?   1 Answer