Creative Computing Solutions Interview Questions in Rockville, MD | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creative Computing Solutions

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Computing Solutions (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied after searching online. Think I got an alert from either Glassdoor or Indeed of the position. I applied on Thursday and they called me Friday leaving a message to come in for an interview. I interviewed Tuesday the following week in Rockville. They called about a week and a half later with an offer. They were looking for someone rather quick as they stated in the interview. The person in my position was getting promoted and was filling two spots at the time and needed relief.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult but was picking my brain on how to go about the work I would be doing and if Ive implemented principles like it in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. They offered more then I was making and more then another offer I had. Making about 5k more then before. I should of negotiated a telework schedule with this commute from VA to MD being a hassle.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Computing Solutions (Rockville, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

I found the position through my alma mater. They required I apply through their website. Received a call two weeks later asking me to interview. I came in from out of state and arrived at the interview early. There was no one at the front desk so I had to go to another floor to find a receptionist. She was not very friendly, but instructed me to go to another floor. I ended up interviewing with a very young man. He asked someone to leave their office so he could conduct my interview there. He described to me the number of happy hours they have and how cool everyone was, but gave me little information on job responsibilities. It was very laid back, almost too much so. I don’t recall exact questions; only what I was asking for in salary. He didn’t really answer my question either but was really nice.
    Overall I wasn't greeted nicely and the people seemed too busy to deal with interviews. But I got an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your database experience, particually Access?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They did not allow me to negotiate my salary. If you are a female, ask for higher than you would have originally.