CreatorIQ Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CreatorIQ

1 Interview Review

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (Culver City, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Very long interview process. I went through two phone interviews - one with the recruiter and one with the head of marketing, had a writing assignment to turn in, then I had an in-person interview with the head of marketing. The interview with the recruiter was very basic. We just when through my resume and skill sets. The interview with the head of marketing was more technical. The in-person interview was a lot about what I knew within the tech industry. They were trying to get a feel off whether or not I was a cultural fit. After going through this four step interview process, I sent over a follow up email and the recruiter responded saying they liked me very much and would have an update for me soon. It has now been over two weeks and I've heard nothing. I also haven't received a response to my follow up email. It's really upsetting when you put so much time into interviewing for a company and they can't respect your time enough to at least send you an automated email saying that you didn't get the job. Unfortunate because the team seemed awesome and the company seemed very promising, but the fact that they just ghosted me also says a lot about their professionalism.

Interview Questions