Credera Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credera Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and straight-forward. The Recruiter gave enough overview that allowed me to adequately prepare for the interviews. Two rounds (separate days), four interviewers.

Day 1: Manager & Architect w/ Microsoft Practice
-Background/Resume review (conversational)
-Technical questions (White-board - Logic problems & SQL problems)

Day 2: President & Microsoft Practice Leader
-Background/Resume review (conversational)
-Culture fit
-Learned a lot about company, different practices, and expectations should I receive an offer

Interview Questions

• If Table A had child records (Table B), write a query to find all orphan records in Table B (assuming no FK constraint was setup).

1st Follow-up - Elaborate on the JOIN that was used
    2nd Follow-up - What other kinds of JOINs are used in SQL and when are they necessary?   Answer Question

Jun 9, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you felt informed and learned about Credera along the way. Congratulations and we wish you ongoing success with us!

Other Interview Reviews for Credera

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process included an assessment, case study, mock client meeting, and some behavioral interviews. They were all great experiences and it was neat to meet different levels of people within the company. The final interview was with the president who was very transparent and humble!

Interview Questions

Credera Response

Apr 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with people at all levels of our company. Congratulations on joining our firm... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credera (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by the talent acquisition manager. She said the process would take a few months. Initial conversation would be with her and then a vetting conversation with a partner. Once those were complete, real interview process would start

Interview Questions

• Usual questions - asked about experience, how heard about Credera. More conversational than interview   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and accommodating to my schedule. I met with a recruiter over the phone, 2 people in Houston, and 4 people in Dallas. Everyone I met with was welcoming, friendly, and easy to talk to! They were also very open about what the process looked like and when I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• The interviews focused on my interests, my background, and why I wanted to work for Credera.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After initial screening, there was an on-campus behavioral interview. Immediately after this, the interviewer administered a cognitive assessment. Once I found out that I was advancing to the final round, I came to Dallas for an office visit. The visit was dinner one evening followed by a full day of behavioral and case interviews the following day.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and had its challenges, but was extremely enjoyable throughout. The case studies were straightforward, yet stimulating. I appreciated the fact that the interview process did not feel like an interrogation, but rather an ongoing conversation in which both parties were trying to determine fit. My favorite part of the interview process was meeting incredible, intelligent, and genuinely caring people and learning about their work and experiences at Credera.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths from StrengthsFinder and how have you seen them play out? (after having talked about the assessment)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera (Waco, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at Credera (for a campus hire) begins when you meet a current employee at one of their many booths and hand them your resume. Your resume is considered your application from that point on, so it rewarded those who had put in prior hours refining and perfecting their resume. From there, I was invited out to dinner the same night I had met them and spent the evening getting to know the company and asking any questions I had about who they are and what they stand for. After that I was invited to interview on the campus of my University in a relatively simple, one hour interview.

About a week after my on-campus interview, I was invited to visit Credera's Dallas office. I had a wonderful experience interviewing with 2 of Credera's partners and multiple senior Architects and was given the sense that Credera truly cares about the people that they're hiring. An offer letter was sent to me about a week and a half after the office visit concluded. Considering most companies I interviewed with asked me to wait 2 months or more for feedback, Credera's quickness was exceptional.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about your company?   1 Answer

Jun 13, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback about your interview experience. We are so glad you had a positive experience and that our process enabled you to get feedback and an offer so quickly... More

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Everyone was very impressive and the interview process was smooth. You get to meet people from all levels of the practice you are applying to, with most interviews being half life-story type questions and half technical. Two were purely technical, but they were not difficult.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

First stage was an on-campus interview. Second stage was an on-site interview. A mix of personal and technical. The interviewers were very friendly throughout the whole process and took a genuine interest in the individual and making sure that the firm is right for you (which is incredibly important that young students often fail to take into account). Do not simply take any job because its there, truly perform a self-reflection to assess your fit. In the end, this is the best way.

Interview Questions

• General personal and general "thought-process" technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credera (Addison, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter and after a phone interview was asked into the office for a case interview and presentation interview. The presentation material was given to me to prepare with (a set of interviews I had to gather main ideas from) and the case was not presented to me to work through until the interview. After the first round of in office interviews, I was asked back for an interview with two partners. The offer was extended within the week. All the recruiters and interviewers I came into contact with were respectful and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Some interview questions were behavioral and some were focused on my interests.   Answer Question