Credera Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credera Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process included an assessment, case study, mock client meeting, and some behavioral interviews. They were all great experiences and it was neat to meet different levels of people within the company. The final interview was with the president who was very transparent and humble!

Interview Questions

Credera Response

Apr 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with people at all levels of our company. Congratulations on joining our firm ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Credera

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credera (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by the talent acquisition manager. She said the process would take a few months. Initial conversation would be with her and then a vetting conversation with a partner. Once those were complete, real interview process would start

Interview Questions

• Usual questions - asked about experience, how heard about Credera. More conversational than interview   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and accommodating to my schedule. I met with a recruiter over the phone, 2 people in Houston, and 4 people in Dallas. Everyone I met with was welcoming, friendly, and easy to talk to! They were also very open about what the process looked like and when I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• The interviews focused on my interests, my background, and why I wanted to work for Credera.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After initial screening, there was an on-campus behavioral interview. Immediately after this, the interviewer administered a cognitive assessment. Once I found out that I was advancing to the final round, I came to Dallas for an office visit. The visit was dinner one evening followed by a full day of behavioral and case interviews the following day.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Everyone was very impressive and the interview process was smooth. You get to meet people from all levels of the practice you are applying to, with most interviews being half life-story type questions and half technical. Two were purely technical, but they were not difficult.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

First stage was an on-campus interview. Second stage was an on-site interview. A mix of personal and technical. The interviewers were very friendly throughout the whole process and took a genuine interest in the individual and making sure that the firm is right for you (which is incredibly important that young students often fail to take into account). Do not simply take any job because its there, truly perform a self-reflection to assess your fit. In the end, this is the best way.

Interview Questions

• General personal and general "thought-process" technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credera (Addison, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter and after a phone interview was asked into the office for a case interview and presentation interview. The presentation material was given to me to prepare with (a set of interviews I had to gather main ideas from) and the case was not presented to me to work through until the interview. After the first round of in office interviews, I was asked back for an interview with two partners. The offer was extended within the week. All the recruiters and interviewers I came into contact with were respectful and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Some interview questions were behavioral and some were focused on my interests.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a full-time technical consultant position.

First, I had a 30 minute non-technical interview with one of the principal consultants. We talked about my experience, the company, and he gave me a brain teaser question.

Next I took a paper test for programming and algorithmic problem solving. The test uses only simple control flow and logic constructs, so anyone with programming experience should be able to perform well on this exam.

Finally, there was a two-day interview at the Credera office in Dallas. Roughly 20 other candidates were interviewing the same day. The first evening, we ate a nice dinner with the partners, and the second morning started with a breakfast with some of the younger Credera employees. The rest of the day, I had a total of four one-hour interviews. Three of these were 1:1 interviews with partners or principals. One of these was technical, requiring whiteboard coding, and the others were purely behavioral. Finally, there was one lunch interview where they will pair you with a partner/principal and a junior consultant.

They gave me my offer within 48 hours of finishing the interview.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to get paid?   1 Answer
    • Write a function (in any language) to sort a list of integers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I went through three different interview with Credera, all of which were held in office locally. I did not go through the university recruiting process, but instead a friend put me in touch with a recruiter who helped me through the interview process. Before going in for any interviews I went into the office to take a logic assessment, which is very straightforward, especially if you have any prior coding experience. After, there was a cultural interview (which seems to have a heavy emphasis on whether or not you will get hired here), a technical interview, and then an interview with higher up management. Everyone during the interview process was very cordial, and professional.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were more like conversations than an actual interview. I didn't get asked many technical questions, especially during the cultural interview, but was asked about the different projects and experiences I had on my resume. I got asked a lot about my interests both inside and outside of work, so that is something good to know going into the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate, but the offer was relatively competitive to begin with. Additionally, if you work hard and do well on reviews, your salary can potentially increase yearly.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process at Credera is pretty "intense", I guess you would say. Not necessarily hard [technically], just in depth and could be nerve racking - abstract "what if X client said this - how would you respond" etc. First step, I applied online from their website and was contacted by a recruiter from their HR/recruiting department. We went over the general skills and wants/needs for the position. She then sent my information over to an architect of the practice I'd be joining and set up a technical screening (45 min) over the phone. During the technical screening, it was pretty much going over my resume and what my specific skill-set was, and what I'd be looking for as an ideal position. The technical questions ranged from pretty basic to fairly in depth (but not long). After the technical screen, I had to schedule on site (day 1) interviews with the recruiter that consisted of: architect 1 (more cultural in nature), architect 2 (a bit of technical questions, but still heavy in culture), and the principal of the practice. After getting fairly good "feeling" and "vibe" from them, the recruiter discussed with me to meet with Trent, the VP of Credera since Rob (CEO) was out of town for a final on site (day 2) interview. Usually, most, if not all candidates will meet with Rob the CEO at their final on site interviews. After a few days of deliberating, they sent me an offer and I gladly accepted. Credera seems to pride themselves in hiring and keeping employees that are a fit for their culture, which is why their interviews focus heavily on culture than bombarding you with technical questions through all of them. All in all, I met with 6 different interviewers throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• If you were meeting with a client for a meeting to discuss the update of their project and everything up until then was going to plan, how would you approach and discuss the need to push the project out another week or two AND let them know that the budget needed to be increased another 5%?   Answer Question