Credigy Solutions Interview Questions in Norcross, GA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Norcross, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interviews. First round was a introductory behavior interview conducted by HR. Second round interview started with a Wonderlic Assessments, and I was supposed to meet 7 employee but ends up meet only 5. HR told me that they are too busy to come to the interview and would schedule another interview to meet with them. But then I was rejected by Credigy.

Interview Questions

• What are the three things you look at when you choose a company?   Answer Question

Data Mining Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Norcross, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed at location in Norcross, GA.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Norcross, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

They were very nice during the interview. Met three people. Most of the questions were general interview type questions you can find on various websites.

Interview Questions