Credit Solutions of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Solutions of America

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Solutions of America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Two rounds of Technical interview was conducted by "Technical Architect". First was a phone interview and the second one was in-person interview. Tested on Dotnet concepts and SQL server concepts. Some questions were from architect level.

Certified Credit Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Solutions of America (Richardson, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was a panel. In short you are interviewed with 4-5 additional people. They ask questions and see who presents the best answer. You can tell if they like your answer right away. They dont dismiss anyone during the interview. They allow everyone to make it to the finish line. The questions were expirence questions. Ex: How do you handle hard deadlines. How do you perform under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when an assignment was due and you didnt have enough time to complete the assignment.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Solutions of America (Dallas, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

Excellent Recruiting/interview process. The first; light-hearted and personable with the Manager of the department, and a followup interview with the Director that focused on the specifics of the job requirements and my suitability for the role.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a professional experience you have had shifting gears or focus from something that wasn't working in order to fulfill a requirement   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Solutions of America (Dallas, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

I submitted my application online and filled out a personality and assesment test. The same day I was contacted by a recruited and she scheduled an interview for the same week. The interview was a panel/group interview. There were 2 guys interviewing and 6 of us being interview. Very short, very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation?   Answer Question
    • If you are a sales person, then sell me this pen? (Individually got up in front f group to sell the same ink pen, go first if possible)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. It was commission only.

Client Services Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Solutions of America in July 2009.

Interview

First we took tests on a computer to determine personality and basic intelligence. If we passed that section then we took a panel interview as a group with 4 members of management who asked various questions to determine the fit with their company culture. Some questions that were asked were "what is your dream car and what color is it and why?" "Who is your favorite superhero and why?"

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Solutions of America in May 2009.

Interview

Interview Questions

• hank you for your interest in exploring the Edward Jones Financial Advisor opportunity. We have reviewed your resume, and are very excited to invite you to take our on-line assessment, which is a tool we use to assess your competitive sales ability. We ask you to complete this assessment within the next 48 hours. Upon completion, an Edward Jones Recruitment Representative will be in contact with you in regards to the next step.   Answer Question