Credit Suisse Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very nice people and nice team. Most questions are about resumes and fit. Technicals are most related to your past internship experiences. However, lean team and competitive year. 1 out of 10 from my school.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Interview

Several on-campus recruiting events that were critical for networking. Online applications both on the career services website and the CS website. Heard back within a couple weeks and was invited for in-person interview on campus. Basically ran through my resume and experiences and only asked general market questions. Invited back for "superday" the following week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied on line and about a week or two later i got a call from HR asking to set up a phone interview with someone from the department. Very basic fit questions, tell me about your campus, tell me about your resume, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Any questions?