Credit Suisse Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The Process took 4+ weeks. Met with the hiring manager then was called for a second round where I met with other two key members and was told that I will hear from them between 1-2 weeks. First week came and I sent a follow up email to one of the managers, I got a response saying that they were still interviewing that when they were close to making a decision I would be told. 2 weeks passed and nothing, I contacted on of the recruiters that prompt me to email another recruiter which did not respond to my email or the other recruiters email asking to give me an update, by this time it was obvious that they had moved forward but I got no word from either party. Everyone has been in the position at some point where you're looking for a new opportunity and the decent thing is to just let the candidate know of their status, this is what makes people dislike the corporate hiring process along with anyone involve.

Interview Questions

• why work for credit Suisse?
    strongest characteristics as a professional?
    why this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Originally contacted by HR after online application. Had a quick phone screen and was set up for an in person interview with the hiring manager, followed by subsequent rounds with executives. Have yet to hear back after last set of meetings, so given the length of this process I am assuming no offer is forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - mostly behavioral and aligning your skills to the position sought   Answer Question