Credit Suisse Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The HR could have been more clear on about which position you are being considered. Also, it would've been nice if they give you a 24-48 hour notice about scheduling an interview. Besides that, the interview is a 2 hour process, 4 different rounds. 3 one on one and one video call. I felt as if the interview process was not organized well. During the process it was a lot of moving around. Furthermore, the interview process was average. Employers were nice and the director was intimidating. However, it would've been nice to know what you were interviewing for beforehand. Apparently, I was being interviewed for 6 positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party staffing agency and they set up an interview for me very soon. The whole process was like 1.5 week. One round of interview is pretty common for contractor/consultant positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (India, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Resume Shortlist - Somewhat related experience required
    3-4 rounds of HR interviews - Behavioral and Puzzles
    The resume based shortlisted candidates were called for a 1-1 interview followed by 2-3 rounds of panel interview which were mainly hr

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by 3-4 first round interviews with Analysts, Associates, Ops/Compliance, and Managing Director of office. Depending of if you are being hired to ultimately go into a business development role/Associate role, or you are hired to do pure analytics, client-facing, admin work. You will be interviewed the same as a Relationship Associate (admin focused), Ops/Compliance (back office), or Associate (business development).

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse? Why Private Banking? What are your 5-10 year goals? Tell me about a time you worked in a team. What do you think about the current market environment? What is your experience with high-pressure, time-sensitive situations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Leveraged past experience. Analysts get paid $50-70k base, depending on experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

On-campus interview followed by 3-4 interviews on-site (travel paid for by CS)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave you 2 weeks to decide on yes or no

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly simple, resume based questions, nothing too analytical. You need good communication skills and a good personality to crack this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

There were three half hour 1:1 interviews. Everyone I met was incredibly nice and open. They encouraged me to talk about myself and previous experience, and walked me through problems. The problems were of mild difficulty. At the end of the process, we had a group challenge. There were two teams, each had about 5 people. We had to bring a bridge that had to meet specific requirements out of duct tape and newspaper. It was a very fun experience. And there was a ton of wining and dining. The company culture is great though I think they could raise the bar on the candidates they accept.

Interview Questions

I had a great summer as an intern but ultimately decided to decline a full time offer. The pay was not competitive. And the level of people that they hired could've been much higher had they set that bar so I really wasn't being challenged enough by my peers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Wayne, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

This is just ongoing process and yet to finsh. There are much more process to go and will take a long time. It is just eh start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online through their careers web page. Was contacted by HR via e-mail to setup interview. No pre-screening or phone interview involved. Met with 4 different individuals separately in a conference room where the interview took place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

First interview was with a manager and then with two SBAs. It was a long interview (around two hours). Manager was ok but SBAs were really unprofessional. Eating lunch during the interview process which distracted me couple of times and both were unfriendly. One of them had serious ego issues. It was like they didn't want me there.