Credit Suisse Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (India, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Resume Shortlist - Somewhat related experience required
3-4 rounds of HR interviews - Behavioral and Puzzles
The resume based shortlisted candidates were called for a 1-1 interview followed by 2-3 rounds of panel interview which were mainly hr

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2016.

Interview

First round is with AVP/Project Manager, would be more on process and past experience.Later, call with VP and your expectations in terms of job.Would as certain basics on Project management like BRD,Difference between BRD and FSD etc....why do u need to change job.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2015.

Interview

It was a referral drive. After the resume got shortlisted, there were 2 rounds of technical. All about recent regulatory changes, derivative products. Process was fast but there was delay when it reached to formalities with the HR

Interview Questions

• All questions were about the previous employment and regarding the derivatives   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very happy with the overall process. The recruiter was very helpful in helping me to prepare for the interview. I had three rounds of interviews with 5 different people in total.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by 3-4 first round interviews with Analysts, Associates, Ops/Compliance, and Managing Director of office. Depending of if you are being hired to ultimately go into a business development role/Associate role, or you are hired to do pure analytics, client-facing, admin work. You will be interviewed the same as a Relationship Associate (admin focused), Ops/Compliance (back office), or Associate (business development).

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse? Why Private Banking? What are your 5-10 year goals? Tell me about a time you worked in a team. What do you think about the current market environment? What is your experience with high-pressure, time-sensitive situations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Leveraged past experience. Analysts get paid $50-70k base, depending on experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

A CV shortlist, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

On-campus interview followed by 3-4 interviews on-site (travel paid for by CS)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave you 2 weeks to decide on yes or no

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Poor HR process. Called me 2 weeks after application for a few minutes 'chat' but turns out to be an interview. I then stopped her and asked to rearrange the interview (as I had forgotten what the role was looking for. She replied that thats fine shall rearrange for Friday. Then 20 minutues after call I recevied an e-mail saying that my application is rejected. How unprofessional!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in October 2008.

Interview

Das Telefoninterview war Standard vom Format „Großfirma“, danach kam ein „Persönlichkeitstest“, um festzustellen, ob ich mit den grundlegenden Werten übereinstimme. Das zweite Gespräch war mit meinem zukünftigen direkten Vorgesetzten und dem Mitarbeiter aus der Personalabteilung, der das Telefongespräch geführt hatte. Das dritte war mit dem Vorgesetzten eine Stufe über dem direkten, gefolgt von einem Gespräch mit zukünftigen Teammitgliedern. Alles lief recht gut, außer dass der Personaler sich als inkompetent herausstellte, was die Klärung der Arbeitserlaubnis anging, und versuchte, mir das in die Schuhe zu schieben. Dieser Mensch ist nicht mehr bei der Firma, weil die gleichen Fehler bei der nächsten Einstellung wieder vorkamen, und der Personaler wieder versucht hat, die Schuld auf den neuen Mitarbeiter zu schieben und ihm zu unterstellen, er würde lügen...

Interview Questions

• Alles Standardvorstellungsfragen, nichts außerhalb des Üblichen.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Das erste Angebot war attraktiv, es folgten keine Gehaltsverhandlungen.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

3 rounds of telephonic interview were held (Reporting Managers, Peer Managers, Director)
    Each round lasted for an hour
    Lot of questions asked related to previous experience, domain knowledge, project management
    Attitude was determined based on the responses to scenario questions
    Interviewers were highly experienced, knowledgeable and professional in their approach
    Discussion set very high expectation on the job
    High expectation was set on the growth and opportunities

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation as no HR was involved. I got an offer from a vendor and they said no negotiation entertained. Wrong information on the performance review process was made by the vendor. But when joined there was no performance review through out my stay