Credit Suisse Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party staffing agency and they set up an interview for me very soon. The whole process was like 1.5 week. One round of interview is pretty common for contractor/consultant positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The HR could have been more clear on about which position you are being considered. Also, it would've been nice if they give you a 24-48 hour notice about scheduling an interview. Besides that, the interview is a 2 hour process, 4 different rounds. 3 one on one and one video call. I felt as if the interview process was not organized well. During the process it was a lot of moving around. Furthermore, the interview process was average. Employers were nice and the director was intimidating. However, it would've been nice to know what you were interviewing for beforehand. Apparently, I was being interviewed for 6 positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (India, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Resume Shortlist - Somewhat related experience required
    3-4 rounds of HR interviews - Behavioral and Puzzles
    The resume based shortlisted candidates were called for a 1-1 interview followed by 2-3 rounds of panel interview which were mainly hr

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2016.

Interview

First round is with AVP/Project Manager, would be more on process and past experience.Later, call with VP and your expectations in terms of job.Would as certain basics on Project management like BRD,Difference between BRD and FSD etc....why do u need to change job.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2015.

Interview

It was a referral drive. After the resume got shortlisted, there were 2 rounds of technical. All about recent regulatory changes, derivative products. Process was fast but there was delay when it reached to formalities with the HR

Interview Questions

• All questions were about the previous employment and regarding the derivatives   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very happy with the overall process. The recruiter was very helpful in helping me to prepare for the interview. I had three rounds of interviews with 5 different people in total.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by 3-4 first round interviews with Analysts, Associates, Ops/Compliance, and Managing Director of office. Depending of if you are being hired to ultimately go into a business development role/Associate role, or you are hired to do pure analytics, client-facing, admin work. You will be interviewed the same as a Relationship Associate (admin focused), Ops/Compliance (back office), or Associate (business development).

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse? Why Private Banking? What are your 5-10 year goals? Tell me about a time you worked in a team. What do you think about the current market environment? What is your experience with high-pressure, time-sensitive situations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Leveraged past experience. Analysts get paid $50-70k base, depending on experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

A CV shortlist, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

On-campus interview followed by 3-4 interviews on-site (travel paid for by CS)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave you 2 weeks to decide on yes or no

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Poor HR process. Called me 2 weeks after application for a few minutes 'chat' but turns out to be an interview. I then stopped her and asked to rearrange the interview (as I had forgotten what the role was looking for. She replied that thats fine shall rearrange for Friday. Then 20 minutues after call I recevied an e-mail saying that my application is rejected. How unprofessional!