Credit Suisse Compliance Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Compliance Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Credit Suisse

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online to a listed position and got an email from their in-house recruiter less than a week later. We had a brief phone screen where I verified my resume, qualifications, and salary requirements. He summarized the next steps and I was told that the info would be forwarded to the relevant department and they would get back in a week or two weeks. Two months later and no response or application update. Even a quick rejection via application update or email would be preferable. Things move slow in the government and non-profit sectors, but, I have generally experienced quicker communication and decisions with for-profit companies - which is understandable since there is less red tape, less funding restrictions, and a desire to fill needed positions as soon as possible. This just seemed like a resume collect situation and left me with a bad impression.

Interview Questions

• Salary history and salary requirements   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

Very long process over a few months. Interviewers were friendly and engaging, asked questions about experience and asked about how I would handle specific situations. Recruiter was responsive throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult conversation with a key stakeholder?   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I Have applied through the portal. My application was rejected after two months of applying. There was no feedback or reason for rejection. I think it's required candidates knot why they are not being screened. That leaves a positive impact and they might come back and apply in future when they are ready. The company is losing potential talent due to this.

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Online application on Credit Suisse portal Followed by online cognitive test and interview thereafter.
    The interviewers including HR person were nice and friendly.

I am being contacted by HR person every now and then, which is comforting as it means that I am still in the race, but on the other side, it has been more than three weeks and nothing concrete heard.

Still waiting for outcome.

I have marked offer accepted offer because Glassdoor didn't let me proceed otherwise.

Interview Questions

• Difficulties do you face in your current job and how did you overcome.   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview included five rounds. The first two were with the line Manager followed by the interview taken by the offshore management team located in Singapore. The work included all the Asia Pacific region. The final round was with the HR of the company which included the salary negotiation. The Interview was basically based on the work process and key skills which was required for the job profile. No technical question was asked if you dont have the background for the job and only the basics were asked to check the understanding level.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Wrocław (Poland)) in May 2011.

Interview

Telephone, 2 on site (mangers: local and from other location VC), three stages overall, long bs, had to call the HR but overall all nice and helpful. One of the best interviews ever. Nothing to worry about but need to prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, situational questions, why this company and position   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer wasn't very encouraging, but no difficult questions were asked. There are 3 rounds of interview in total, first is 1:1, second is panel and final round is with the boss.

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

At the start, I was asked to tell them about my education and career up to the point of why I am now applying for Credit Suisse. The interviewers introduced themselves briefly and then went on to ask me about my previous positions, why I left and what experience I have regarding compliance. It was a very friendly atmosphere and the interview did not feel too formal or "artificial".

Compliance Officer Interview

Interview

1. Gespräch mit Line Manager und HR. Sehr angenehm, freundlich. Teilweise strukturierte Fragen. 2. Gespräch mit Manager und Team kennenlernen. Gut für umfassendes Bild über die Stelle. Auch eigene Fragen wurden beantwortet. Grosses, ehrliches Interesse gezeigt.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Geneva (Switzerland)) in February 2018.

Interview

Nach einem Telefon-Interview kamen Online Tests und dann je zwei Gespräche mit dem Chef und ihrem Vorgesetzten vor Ort. Interviews waren locker und nett und sind auch gut gelaufen. Letztendlich hat ich jemand intern auf die Stelle beworben (die 3Monate später gekündigt hat), ich wurde einen Monat hingehalten, bevor ich eine Absage ohne Begründung erhielt. Alles in allem einfach nur enttäuschend.