Credit Suisse Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Contractor Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

After a successful one-month trial as a contractor I was brought on-board as an Assistant Vice President. I reported directly to a group head, who in turn, reported directly to the CEO and Executive Board. My trial was basically my interview. My group head learned all he needed to know about me through my performance on the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Recruiter found my CV online, e-mailed me if I was interested in the position, and followed up with a telephone conversation, and what I would consider as a preliminary interview. Was asked questions on my background, past experiences, strengths, weaknesses, how comfortable I as with quantitative analysis, etc. This was followed by an interview with two employees in the division I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard, none out of the ordinary.. e.g. describe a failure.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2008.

Interview

Interview was secured through a recruiting agency.
    Had an interview with 2 senior analysts of the team.
    Interview lasted only 30mins and was contacted to secure the role in the same day.
    Most of the interview session was going through the responsibility of the role in particular.
    As it was only a contract role, the interview process was much lenient than that of a regular interview for a permanent role.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions.
      - Long term career goals
      - Why choose banking?
      - Tell me more about yourself
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate at all as I was a fresh graduate without any experience.