Credit Suisse Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

I spoke with an HR rep on the phone. I graduated with an MBA from Carnegie Mellon in May, 2008. I interviewed for a credit analyst role. She asked me some general questions about my resume and how I've arrived to the point where I have applied for the job. She wanted to know how much modeling experience I had. She asked what the most complicated function in MS Excel I knew about. She told me on the phone that there were many "plug and play" candidates (her words); many people have been laid off and are qualified for such a role. She wrote back several weeks later after I followed up with her and was very complimentary but declined to offer me the job or another interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated function in MS Excel that you have used to build a financial model?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

Interview

It was rather laid back. The interview process seemed to be more of a discussion than anything else.

Interview Questions

• How would you assess the credit worthiness of a hedge fund?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about CDO's and CLO's?   Answer Question