Credit Suisse ENO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse ENO Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2016

3.4

ENO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 tech rounds followed by 1 hr come managerial round. one day process. environment was good, average difficulties. good experience, joining came after 3 weeks. slow process after selection. intrv was 2:1. food given for lunch. prep all basic things.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

ENO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 interviews- One with immediate line manager and the other one with the department head, The first one was technical and questions based on Market Risk were asked. Some generic questions on career and future were asked. The one with department head would be basic career and HR type of interview. The first one is the main one to crack.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Market Risk - What is VaR, Expected Shortfall etc.
      Focus was less on individual product types like equity options, CDSs etc. More focus on greeks- delta, vega, rho etc. and DV01, convexity..
      Answer Question

ENO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

4-5 rounds of interviews. 2 business rounds. just basics. 2nd business round was stress interview.

Interview Questions

• nothing like that. they asked only from my resume & relevant to JD.   Answer Question

ENO Interview

Interview

1. Why hire you? 2. What do you understand about the job? 3. Can you discuss your internship experience? 4. Why this job? 5. Why this industry? 6. What are your salary expectations? 7. Explain why you think you fit the job profile?

ENO Interview

Interview

They emphasis on a lot of rounds of interviews to freshers. Usually the picture painted about the job is not true.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

okay

ENO Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2012.

Interview

7 rouunda ranging from technical to domain
    Initial rounds are very technical whlile later ones ate more towards ypur project and experience.
    Multi tjreading problem solving definitely required. Socket programming strong cpp data structure and templates
    Somain quesstions and fix

ENO Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

Interview

All the rounds were telephonic interviews. The major focus was on data structures and algorithms.