Credit Suisse Equity Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is either on campus or at their offices. Very straight forward tell me about yourself, why finance, why EQR, why CS.
Superday is three back to back to back interviews with EQR team. One of them was a stress test where the guy was purposely rude, the other two were quite straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Run through a DCF, LBO, Implications of all cash buyout vs all shares buyout.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New Haven, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

I came in through campus recruiting at a core school, so the interview was mostly fit questions. I had two rounds of one-on-one interviews. The interviewers also asked for a stock pitch and one case question (see question below).

Interview Questions

• Case interview - how should airlines price their tickets?   1 Answer

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Received a voicemail that had invited me straight to the assessment center (no 1st round). The interviews were not too tough as a whole, so long as you know basic valuation and can speak about your experiences

Interview Questions

• How would you value such a company?   1 Answer

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Cv shortlisting and then telephonic interview

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewer asked me basic things which are crucial for undertaking equity research job, such as basic ratios, and major current news on financial industry, etc. He seemed like interested to measure interviewee's financial knowledges and also mathematical ability. Also, he asked if i am investing in any of stocks currently and the reason why i am pushing this stock.