Credit Suisse Exempt Non Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Exempt Non Officer Interview Questions

3.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1 hour long written test (comprised of basic mathematics questions and puzzles) - The test comprised of questions on calculus, probability and a few puzzles. A total of 10 questions were required to be solved in a duration of 1 hour.

After the screeening test, the selected candidates went through technical interview followed by a fit interview after which the spot offers were awarded.

Interview Questions

• The technical interview comprised of questions related to statistics and probablity. The interviewers grill you on the questions decently and are quite supportive if you get stuck.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

there were total 5 rounds - 4 of them local with 1 of them being practical questions round and 1 with onshore counterpart.

mostly questions were asked around your past experience and about the team you would be part of.

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations in next 5 years, type of work you are interested in doing.   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

This is for the Exempt Non Officer - Model Risk Management Profile
    Campus Recruitment

Test based on Puzzles, Quant, one question on regression, tough 10+2 level questions, optimization
    Shortlist for PI - around 20 to 25 members
    Two Rounds of Technical Interview - Mostly Probability, PnC, functions and engineering maths
    After the first round around 50% of the candidates are selected for the final round of interview

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Interview

Had total of 5 rounds. the initial rounds were good. But the final round with the director din't go well.

Interview Questions

• A practical question ws asked in the final round which i was not really expecting.   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. 1st round with reporting line manager(s), on general background questions. 2nd round is panel interview with a group of senior managers, questions are background information on previous education, internship/work experience and other typical competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Medium and majority expected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything is as expected, managed by HR team quite smoothly

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very time consuming in spite of having 3 rounds of interview (Two Rounds with Assistant Vice President and One Round with HR) it took the whole day and was quite tiring just waiting for the whole day. They do provide Lunch and Beverages which is a good gesture to all the employees.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed for the Product Control Department and hence the interview was technical. Questions were asking regarding Fx Products and their accounting,a little about bonds and a little about accounting.   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune Dungari (Nepal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune Dungari (Nepal)) in January 2012.

Interview

Normal HR call not exactly an interview and then 2 rounds of technical interviews (Fresher).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Three full interviews - one with HR, other two with business heads. Mostly focussed on getting a good understanding of my personality and potential fitment. Some questions on markets and how I read them to get a feel of my knowledge.

As I was from a pedigreed college, not a lot of focus on smarts but more of a character and personality check. Frankly, i liked the process as the management was extremely clear and frank upfront. Never made any false promises and was very specific that I would need to prove myself again here to make a mark.

Interview Questions

• Very comprehensive interview, mostly guaging the fit. Couple of zingers on how to tackle difficult work situations just to guage how I might react. Also a lot   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

IBD KPO analysts are hired through campus placements. Selection consists of 2 parts. First shortlist is based on resume and a screening test. If you are shortlisted, then you are invited for interviews. Interviews consist of 3 rounds mostly. First is a technical round which is conducted by team leads at IBD. Second round is conducted by HR. After this shortlisted candidates have to sit for a third round with senior management. Third round is mostly a formality, where you get to meet senior management.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is the most important, and you need to be prepared for it, by being clear why you want to do investment banking, and show the interviewers that you have the required skill sets.   3 Answers