Credit Suisse Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Credit Suisse

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

I met with HR. HR was adamant on explaining that there would be little to no pay increase.
Interviewed with Director. Director seemed positive, however HR seemed turned off that I mentioned pay.
Realized that Credit Suisse can be very very frugal. Discussed base pay and past responsibilities. I was concerned over the future of the division, which seemed to turn off the Director a bit. The environment was laid back. The interviewer was very polite and likable. However, my direct questions I felt were a bit too much.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Durham, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewer was very nice, made the responsibilities of the job clear. He did seem in a rush and didn't ask the type of questions which would yield a firm understanding of my viability as a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Application online, first round interview on campus, info session at credit Suisse and then second round interview at Credit Suisse.
    My interviews went well, I felt like we all got a long great! Defiantly don't sole yourself out, this is just like any other interview! Know your resume and why you want to work here as well as in this role. Know long term and short term goals, be able to just talk about yourself freely and be able to have interesting hobbies! I didn't get it, but made it to final rounds. Great company with mostly great people, but highly competitive! Only take 6 interns in Raleigh location.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a referral from someone who worked there. This person had to talk to HR multiple times. Everything was just very slow. It took almost two months to get onboarded.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your excel skills.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online for internship programm. And soon I recieved a brief call. It was someone from the local recruitment. We jhad rather brief talk, thouth at the begging it was not very conviniet for me to speak. But you must always be polite. Dont afraid to ask questions to them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about finance and where do you studied it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2009.

Interview

Basic product knowledge questions were asked along with ones to see if I actually read the description of the job. The interviewers let me do most of the talking as I explained my strengths and the projects I have worked on in the past. Overall, a very relaxed and easy-going interview. It only took one formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were easy. Just asking why the position interested me.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2008.

Interview

The HR part was not hard, including phone interview and in person interview. Questions including why apply, what do you know about the company/position, experienced?,travel preference, ect. The interview with manager was a little hard, both with direct manager and his manager, seperately. Questions includes knowledge about the industry, news, detailed knowledge on job related math, economics, statistics, ect.

Interview Questions

• How long to you plan to stay in this position if I hire you?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was light interview. technical round was based on Accounting standards. In HR round, interviewer asked about my family background and he also asked technical questions surprisingly. Rest was pretty normal.

Interview Questions

• They were asking that you will leave behind all your income tax, corporate law for this profile   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First of all there was a G.D. round. We were given the topic : We need more management schools than primary schools. I cleared the G.D. and then had 2 rounds of interviews. For me, both were HR oriented.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be comfortable with the given role?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Online application then interview process at head office. 2 rounds of interviews. Both rounds involved 2 half hour one-to-one interviews. Interviews heavily focused on competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you demonstrated integrity in the face of adversity?   Answer Question