Credit Suisse Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Process took about a month, took a while to get final decision. Had an initial 1-1 interview on campus, followed by a dinner with the rest of the applicants from my school and 2 CS executives, followed by a Super Day consisting of 3 1-1 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team member refused to do something on a project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application, resume and cover letter. Had first round interview on campus. Met with someone who was very nice seemed engaging. We talked about some of my hobbies and where they overlapped with his. I got asked if I could have dinner with three people (dead or alive) who would it be? Thought I did well but ultimately was never asked for a super day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The interview process was average to say the least. They have this awkward video program they use that is known for not working well on Apple computers. The questions were fairly standard, but the interviewer was not overly excited to be interviewing. Overall, it is a very good company, but the interview process isn't great.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

A couple of round of interviews. First interview was one-on-one and the second round of interviews was at the office. The second round consisted of multiple one-on-one interviews. There were also several networking events throughout the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Sales & Trading Interview for a summer internship. First interview via webcam, and two weeks later I was interviewing in the NY office. Two one on one interviews, about 45 minutes each. More interested in fit than technical knowledge. Very senior people in niche positions, so perhaps more comfortable for them to ask fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the Renmibi devaluation on August 11th, and how it affects the Fed's decision to raise rates in the US.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Flew out and did behavioral it was pretty easy, but waited forever to hear back from this for this position. They were all very helpful throughout the process. Was never asked a skill based question. Don't know how they differentiate people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Interview

Video Interview then had one on one 3 interviews at the company headquarters in NYC. The video interview was pretty simple basic questions. Why credit Suisse? Why a financial firm? Why Internal Audit? Why would you make a good intern? What work are you most proud of ? Which is your favorite subject?

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I got an interview through on-campus recruiting (target school). I was asked to do some mental math and brainteasers, which I breezed through. I was also asked some questions on my resume. It was a pretty standard interview for an S&T summer internship. Unfortunately, I did not get a superday.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected, but one problem was dividing a 9-digit number by another 9-digit number and guessing what the answer would be (to the nearest integer).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was a great experience. Interviewed through campus. First round was written exam. It consisted of MCQ type aptutude questions.There were 20 questions to be solved within 1hour with +1 for correct answer and -1 for incorrect one. Questions were on pipes and cistern, time and distance, percentage, mean median mode, series, logical reasoning and some well known puzzles.

After this they shortlisted students on the basis of their score and they were called to credit Suisse office for interview. Interview had 3 rounds viz. Technical, management and HR.I was asked questions on my projects mentioned in my resume and some C, C++ and OS questions and also one aptitude question was asked in technical round. HR round was really easy, the HR just asked about some personal stuff and some situations in which i have been and how i reacted to them. I received the feedback from interviewers that they liked my honesty so i would suggest to be specific in your answers and be honest.
    I wasn't asked any banking related questions but i was prepared for basics of banking.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between threads and process?   Answer Question
    • Suppose you are arranging a concert for a college fest and the lead singer cancels at the last moment. What will you do?   Answer Question
    • Difference between overriding and overwriting?
      Oops principles.
      Answer Question
    • Suppose you have a very large family tree. All the keys in the family tree are unique. You are told to search a key in family tree and give its tree. How will you do it?   Answer Question
    • You are given a singly linked list and taken to the last node of the list and told to print out the node values in reverse without using any other variable how will you do it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online or throw employability service at your university. It was mock interview. Credit Suisse as financial institute require have minimum accounting, banking or financial experience.
    Although that they have positions others than financing like marketing, PR, editing, researching.
    Do you research of the company, market and position before. Be confident with market figures and be on date of market news.

Interview Questions

• IQ test a part of 30 min PC test
      You have scale, 9 bowls, one is gold and you can use scale only twice. You can touch the bowls. How to find the gold bowl?
      1 Answer