Credit Suisse Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Very relaxed - personality questions and markets questions. Role was for their wealth management solutions group and the primary focus of the interview was to see how passionate you were about global markets. You should be prepared to pitch a stock or investment idea. Also, be prepared to walk through your resume,

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths/weaknesses. Time that you showed leadership   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I went to all the company events before the intervies, filled out the application and got accepted to interview. Going in was my first real interview, I was extremely nervous, but the interview went great. I didn't get the job but they were very fair and made you feel like a conversation. She just basically reviewed my resume with a couple of questions from that.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a standard application of CV and Cover Letter and some psychometric testing. If you were put through then you had a telephone interview with someone from HR. After this was a couple of interviews with guys from the bank, who asked generic questions such as why banking, examples of team work and leadership.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

As expected some questions regarding CV and prior internships. The team presented their department and role within CS as well. Nothing came up unsurprisingly. Welcoming atmosphere in total. I received feedback within two days. Excellent internal organisation by the way

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

mostly aptitude based with basic programming problems.like the difference between c and c++.Questions based on link lists were also asked.General aptitude questions like the three bulb problems.mostly aptitude based with basic programming problems.like the difference between c and c++.Questions based on link lists were also asked.General aptitude questions like the three bulb problems.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply through university job portal, then 2 interviews, 1 with the head of the IT department and 1 with an HR person. Everything went smoothly and the interviews were more or less like conversations. The technical interview was a bit tricky though since the interviewer sometimes gave a question in the middle of a non-technical discussion.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experiences with programming languages like Java, JavaScript, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2013.

Interview

Group discussion of a general topic; Two consecutive individual interviews, one interviewer was gentle and kind, the other tried to find your weaknesses from the resume; Mostly behaviour questions, one or two brain teasers as well

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

face to face interview plus group exercise

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Milan (Italy)) in November 2011.

Interview

It has been very strong. I had my first interview with my boss, basically it was based on my skills through a test. The second step of the process was with responsible of human resoource just discussing with my previous experiences, about myself and my life. And the last one step it was with both (my boss and responsible).

Interview Questions

• A lot of question about financial matters. Something about my experiences and my reason to applay in.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Einstündiges Telefoninterview mit dem Hiring Manager. Erst wurde Vieles zur Stelle und Konstellation des Teams erzählt. Danach einige Fragen zu meiner Person, meinen Fähigkeiten und Erwartungen, etc.

Im Grossen und Ganzen ging es vor allem darum sich gegenseitig etwas kennenzulernen und Fragen zu klären (auch generelle zum Startdatum, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Welche Erfahrungen aus Ihrer alten Stelle sehen Sie als Vorteil für dieses Praktikum? Welche Fähigkeiten bringen Sie mit? Was sind Stärken/Schwächen?   Answer Question