Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,000 of over 2,000.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Waste of time. Phone screen and then had an interview with 4 VPs on MS Teams. Confused because none had their cameras on - HR didn't indicate that it was an audio-only meeting. The interview was more like a conversation which was nice. Later received a call from HR that they were thinking about extending me an offer. Haven't heard back in a week so followed up with HR about status and didn't get any response. Completely ghosted me.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume
    Answer Question

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

I submitted the application on a Sunday and the HR rep got back to me on Monday. Overall, I had a very positive experience. Interview process was a mix of behavioral and case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Submit the application, 3 interviews in total (2 VP, 1 MD). First-round was with the VP, then 2 interviews final round. Basic valuation questions, standard behavior a a a a a a a a

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Fragen bezöglich Fit sowie vereinzelte finanzmathematische Brain Teasers. 2 Interview-Runden mit 4 Mitarbeitern. Insgesamt eine sehr positive Erfahrung, da es ein offenes Gespräch war und weniger ein Frage-Antwort Spiel. Bin zufrieden mit dem Bewerbungsprozess.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Interview process at Credit Suisse was very flexible and consists of 3 rounds of interview : 1. Techincal Interview ( Consists of techincal question related to your post) 2. VP Interview ( Overall view of the candidate towards professional and personal culture) 3. HR Interview ( More about job related questions)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

The interview took place at CS office in Zurich, the interview was just a free flowing conversation with the head of the department. They let you present yourself in a manner you find is appropriate and try to understand your journey.

Interview Questions
  • Description on my career journey, more information on current job. Expectations of this role.

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

An interview with Human Resources plus two interviews with the mgmt. The process was a bit on a slow side but well organized. No tests of any sorts just chats.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

I applied through the women’s mentor program; interview was mostly behavioral. There was several rounds of behavioral, and it’s mostly about whether they like you. Since our process was mostly remote, we had a data analysis task in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

They took test Then first interview on Java and UI technologies Hr interview - asked about previous organizations this took around half hour and whole process took around 3 hours including sitting for around 20min before test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

They had multiple interviews over 2-3 visits but they were not efficient in explaining or their response times. Would benefit from better coordination with HR. I think the behavioral fit is more important than the technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,000 Interviews