Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2018
1,288 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very long process. Interview with different departments, and a case study at the end. Meet department head. Very straight forward and smooth. After that had to complete an assessment and if pass move on to the next stage which was pretty frustrating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I had one first round video call screen with a first year analyst and a final round superday with directors / managing directors. Questions were mostly behavioral, some technical.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter I talked with during career fair. Had one phone interview, which was basically about your past experience and some technical questions(concept). Then invited for a video interview, did not solve the problem...tho the interviewer was nice and helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Reached out to the recruiter who then scheduled a 30 minute phone interview consisting of almost all technical questions. upon passing that i was invited to a 3 hour in person super day. questions were mostly personality with a few brain teasers and very difficult technical

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview with four managers partly in English. The conversation lasted one hour. The atmosphere was nice. Everyone tried to be helpful. The questions were not difficult. You could say that it was a standard interview

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Miami, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

An Indian lady called and we had several short conversations that going through background. JAfter finding that this position pays only about 50-55k which was below my range, we discontinued the talk.

Women’s Mentor Program (IT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

We used WebEx and I really recommend testing the device first during the testing section. Actually, the interviewer kept telling me that he couldn’t hear me clearly throughout the interview process, which made me upset.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you are interested in finance and why you hope to join this program.   1 Answer
    • Computer science can be applied to many things. Why you are interested in its application in finance.   1 Answer
    • What skills do you get from all your activities outside your curriculum?   1 Answer
    • How do manage multitasking   1 Answer

Pb Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed and down to earth interview. Began with personal and background questions, then moved on to more knowledge and theoretical based questions. Overall, felt very natural and was not forced. If you prepare notes on your background and why you should get the job, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how you behave in certain difficult situations...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed for the technical analyst role and it was relatively easy and straightforward.
    As a young college graduate, it was a simple process which had three rounds of interviews and I was given an offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe your expectations of this job   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people. They were very professional. I was scheduled for a second round of interviews which was canceled and then I’m not sure what happened. Strange experience.