Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,263 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed for the technical analyst role and it was relatively easy and straightforward.
    As a young college graduate, it was a simple process which had three rounds of interviews and I was given an offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe your expectations of this job   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Miami, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

An Indian lady called and we had several short conversations that going through background. JAfter finding that this position pays only about 50-55k which was below my range, we discontinued the talk.

Women’s Mentor Program (IT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

We used WebEx and I really recommend testing the device first during the testing section. Actually, the interviewer kept telling me that he couldn’t hear me clearly throughout the interview process, which made me upset.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you are interested in finance and why you hope to join this program.   1 Answer
    • Computer science can be applied to many things. Why you are interested in its application in finance.   1 Answer
    • What skills do you get from all your activities outside your curriculum?   1 Answer
    • How do manage multitasking   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people. They were very professional. I was scheduled for a second round of interviews which was canceled and then I’m not sure what happened. Strange experience.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Receive email to schedule phone screening. Phone interview with the recruiter. Mostly Walk through resume. Then, talk about the details of the position, and the approximate hourly salary. After a few days, my resume was rejected by the hiring manager.

Group Operations Analyst , Raleigh NC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole process took about 1 month. They promised that they will get back to me, but never did. You need to constantly follow up with recruiter or nothing gets done. Communication appears to be poor or sometimes non existent.

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2018.

Interview

First round is phone interview from HR
    Second round is phone interview from manager.
    Your past working experience.
    Some behavioral questions .
    Be prepared to answer any question about derivatives and get familiar with any project you've down before.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

Just received an invitation for a written exam but unlucky didn't pass the exam. The process is generally organized and it would have been great to get admitted for the quant program

Interview Questions

• It consists of 4 part of knowledge covering lots of finance, programming,   Answer Question

AFG Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2017.

Interview

1st round and then super day. The first round was about 30 minutes long that was broken down into 2 parts - separate interviews. The super day was 4 people. VP's Md's associates. Overall pretty simple compared to other interview processes that require more than 2 interviews.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately 4+ weeks. There were three phone interviews and a video conference with the hiring manager. There were no surprise questions and an offer was received within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Why are you leaving your current position? What experience do you bring to Credit Suisse? What is your management style?   Answer Question