Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017
1,215 Interview Reviews

2.9

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

Just received an invitation for a written exam but unlucky didn't pass the exam. The process is generally organized and it would have been great to get admitted for the quant program

Interview Questions

• It consists of 4 part of knowledge covering lots of finance, programming,   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately 4+ weeks. There were three phone interviews and a video conference with the hiring manager. There were no surprise questions and an offer was received within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Why are you leaving your current position? What experience do you bring to Credit Suisse? What is your management style?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and interviewed on campus. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. We first went through the resume and then just asked some behavioral questions. The interviewer is friendly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have multiple projects at the same time?
      Do you experience any unfair?   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

I had at least 3-5 interviews at their New York office. Some were technical, and some were behavioral. The interviews took place one after the other mostly but there were breaks after about two of them.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions about how I interact in a team environment, how I trouble-shoot problems and so on. There was a heavy technical component too.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

first they do a resume screening
    then you go for a first round interview on campus
    if they like you then you go on to the superday
    sometimes you will get a bad interviewer who does not know the technicals he's asking and you'll get screwed

Interview Questions

• basic technicals but the interviewer screwed it up and had the wrong solutions   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Started with a phone interview about a month after applying. Was told that I would be invited in for a super day and was never contacted after that. Received an email a few weeks later and was told that I was no longer being considered.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

1.Conducted an offline written test at campus
    2.Selected people were called to their office for interviews.Had three interviews - technical,managerial and HR
    3.Technical interviews consisted of questions of aptitude,SQL,Java and about the work at my previous internships.

Interview Questions

• Q:What are database drivers>Do you know about any?
      Q:Tell me about your projects.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a 1st round phone interview. I spoke with an alumni from my school who worked there. Then I had a superday in the office. This consisted of 2 back to back interviews. It was very relaxed overall.

Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

I had to do a web interview with Webex. It lasted a total of 30 minutes. I was not called back for the second round of interviews as I was not prepared for the team questions. I was also asked about ethics and what to do if a team member was not cooperating or if my supervisor was not cooperating and what to do. My advice is to prepare how to uniquely answer these team questions in a variety of ways so it does not seem repetitive.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer, an Associate called me one hour before the scheduled interview. The interviewer was rude and tried to make the interview finish as quickly as possible. I believe the interviewer is not professional and I believe that the hiring process should be better.

Interview Questions

• You have a STEM background, why did you apply as an IB Analyst?   Answer Question