Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

502 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Morrisville, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a general screening phone interview and was invited back for an on site interview. The position was a contract for 6 months. The group I interviewed with does not normally have any software development staff, therefore they were looking to hire a contractor for a short term. The two gentlemen I spoke with were very easy to speak with and indicated neither have any experience with software development. The work required seemed very straightforward and direct. The learning curve to get it pinned into their system seemed to be the larger hurdle expected. After the interview I was told I was a top candidate but ended up not getting an offer. My presumption is they found a candidate who had already had exposure to their platform.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever developed anything on the Java Application Platform (an internal company platform).   1 Answer

2018 Doug Paul Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Participated in freshman BA Explorer program and received an interview for sales and trading. through the Doug Paul program. Interviewers were nice, and all the questions were fit based and situational.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say is your best quality? A quality you can improve on?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I had two superday interviews with VP's, both behavioral. I got through the Women's Mentorship Program which I had applied for in the spring. My interviewers were very interested in getting to know me/assessing where I could potentially fit in the company. We talked about my work at my current internship, college involvement and their work at CS. Other candidates had one or two technical questions so it largely depends on luck.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with in a group.   1 Answer

Margin Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then four 30 minute interviews with managers, a VP, and the Director. All the interviewers were personable and fair and had prepared for the interviews. A lot of behavioral questions were asked and they wanted examples to follow it. The rest of each interview were questions regarding my work history and schooling.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one thing that is not on your resume that you think we should know.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

After a phone screening it took almost 2 months for them to contact me for a interview. During the interview I had some questions that either person couldn't answer. They seemed quite uninformed. I asked about a typical workday etc and I didn't get a response.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email by a recruiter within days. Had a brief phone interview that was more informational than anything else, and was told that the position I had applied to was already wrapping up the recruitment process but that my resume would be kept on file. Was contacted about a week later with another position and had an in-person interview at the office. Interview was about an hour total, with two 30-minute sessions with the team leader an an assistant VP. Both were very friendly and asked all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you anticipated a risk and what steps you took to mitigate it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. In the first round one person left before my appointment has started. Final rounds are one on one, building is gloomy. HR is very sweet and helpful.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The HR could have been more clear on about which position you are being considered. Also, it would've been nice if they give you a 24-48 hour notice about scheduling an interview. Besides that, the interview is a 2 hour process, 4 different rounds. 3 one on one and one video call. I felt as if the interview process was not organized well. During the process it was a lot of moving around. Furthermore, the interview process was average. Employers were nice and the director was intimidating. However, it would've been nice to know what you were interviewing for beforehand. Apparently, I was being interviewed for 6 positions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Process took about a month, took a while to get final decision. Had an initial 1-1 interview on campus, followed by a dinner with the rest of the applicants from my school and 2 CS executives, followed by a Super Day consisting of 3 1-1 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team member refused to do something on a project?   Answer Question

Model Risk Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Referred by school job advisor and got a 15 min phone interview. It was a recruiter from CS. Asked very basic behavioral questions about my background and academic achievement. Why CS? Why risk? What makes you a good fit for the role.