Credit Suisse Assistant Vice-President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Assistant Vice-President Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The Process took 4+ weeks. Met with the hiring manager then was called for a second round where I met with other two key members and was told that I will hear from them between 1-2 weeks. First week came and I sent a follow up email to one of the managers, I got a response saying that they were still interviewing that when they were close to making a decision I would be told. 2 weeks passed and nothing, I contacted on of the recruiters that prompt me to email another recruiter which did not respond to my email or the other recruiters email asking to give me an update, by this time it was obvious that they had moved forward but I got no word from either party. Everyone has been in the position at some point where you're looking for a new opportunity and the decent thing is to just let the candidate know of their status, this is what makes people dislike the corporate hiring process along with anyone involve.

Interview Questions

• why work for credit Suisse?
    strongest characteristics as a professional?
    why this position?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Originally contacted by HR after online application. Had a quick phone screen and was set up for an in person interview with the hiring manager, followed by subsequent rounds with executives. Have yet to hear back after last set of meetings, so given the length of this process I am assuming no offer is forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - mostly behavioral and aligning your skills to the position sought   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I was a contractor working there and then converted to employee. The interview was properly arranged. My potential manager and other teammates asked different technical questions and also about my past experience. There was a phone screen first and then in-person interview. It went on for 2.5 hours. 3 folks interviewed me separately for 45-50 min each.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Came in twice, met with the team, my new boss and various VP level people. They asked about my experience, my skillset and why i was leaving. It was an overall easy interview process. They liked me since i already had what they were looking for and wouldn't be that expensive to bring in. So it was win win for all parties involved. Good experience but end of the day wasnt the place i wanted to be for a long time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I had three interviews lasting approximately 40 to 45 minutes each. The interview questions were 60/40 as to technical knowledge vs. personality, assessing whether or not they thought you would fit into the environment..

Interview Questions

• What are the steps you would follow when processing a distribution form a Private Equity Fund   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

The job you apply for make sure you can answer every question like a pro. There generally aren't tests, but usually as many as 20 people interviewing for the same role. Be prepared to ace the interview or you won't get the final round.

Negotiation

I went through a recruiter so I did not have any trouble getting the salary range I was seeking.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed 9 years ago and it was very straight forward. If you are good and understand the basics and have good analytical skills then you have a good chance of getting through. Be free to work different hours as Credit Suisse is a global organization but the working hours are very flexible. Great people and team to work with.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the group but be prepared to be asked deep details on topics you already show as experience on in your résumé.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Credit Suisse has a very strict guideline about the policies on salary and compensation but they are definitely in par with the market.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

-there were two 1:1 interviews. one technical then other with project manager who only reviewed my background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

don't bulge from your expecting salary

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Was called in for a total of 4 interviews. From the beginning I knew that I was dealing with a professional organization. The interviews were a true attempt to learn about me as a candidates and my skills. It was not about grilling me and stress testing me. Overall - a very pleasant experience!

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Lonngg.... took about 3 months with 6 rounds of interview. Interviewers tried to find my strengths and discuusion on role helped to find the fit.
    Simple questions.
    Banking q
    Management q
    General apptitude

FINALLY salary negotitaions have started. Waiting for offer letter.. from talks i understand, i cant expect big hike.. will post the details once i have them