Credit Suisse Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Information Technology Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-campus interview at first, and it took about 10 days to proceed to the next round-interview at NY office. There was a pre-session on Superday, and it was nice talking to several technical analysts. There were three back-to-back interview, and each was about 30 minutes. The interviewers were nice, and it was a great opportunity talking with them. Not extremely technical.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weakness
      How to solve a problem close to the deadline.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Introduced myself according to my resume;
    2. Asked some details of my interns and projects, very detailed;
    3. My time to ask questions. I asked what is the specific details of the intern job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

i was selected by applying on college website. The interview was very simple and behavarial questions. The interviewer was very impressed with me. But got rejected within 10 days of the interview. But all the graduate students got rejected from our college. The recruiter also talked alot about my presonal details too.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I came in for 30-minute back-to-back interviews with 4 managers. They were SO respectful and made me feel appreciated. By the time the interviews were over, I knew I really wanted to work there. The HR recruiter came in last and asked if I would take a certain salary and I turned it down. I think they like for potential candidates to negotiate. I received a call the next day with an offer for the salary I told them I would accept.

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I was invited to first round on-campus interview two weeks ago. The interview lasted a little above 30 minutes. The interviewer is very good and took notes as I was explaining to him a behavioral question. I was asked to explain the projects I did, and leadership roles I have taken. One technical question related to my project. Got asked which track I'm interested in too. But did not hear back yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lead a team to the right track.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

My first interview in USA. Not quite well because I didn't prepare much, suffering on my midterms. The interview was in the morning and the interviewer is quite good. The whole process lasted for half an hour. It was in the campus center in Rutgers. I went to the networking session but not the pre-interview session.

Interview Questions

• 1. Talk about yourself;
      2. Talk about the project you are most proud of;
      3. Ask questions about projects. Are these done individually or with team?
      4. Talk about data structures. Why are we using different data structures?
      5. Talk about difference about array and link list;
      6. What is not good in C++?
      7. Main obstacles doing projects and how did you overcome it?
      7. Any questions for me?
      Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2015.

Interview

Behavioral first round. 2nd (final) round had a couple technical questions based on resume (for example, if you said you know Java: what are access modifiers, what is oop, given this code what is the output; if you said you know SQL, write a select statement that returns this, etc.) but ~75% was behavioral (tell me about a time you made a mistake and what you learned from it; how do you behave when confronted with a challenge; how do you solve problems; etc.)

IT Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The recruiter found me in Linked in and approached me. The interview went well. They interview with many people. About 5 different people interviewed me. The HR interview, the tech interview, the manager interview, the director interview and the client interview. Group seems friendly and collaborative. Seems like there have been some major organization changes in the company. Growth in NY team is a positive.

Interview Questions

• What work have you done ? What experience do you have with ServiceNow etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview through school. Very straightforward interview that just went through my resume and nothing else. There was a pre-interview reception the night before where I got to meet the guy that would be interviewing me. Very good experience and everyone I spoke to was extremely nice and welcoming. Got accepted to the final round of interviews and am looking forward to it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Got called up for an interview through campus recruiting, the interview was purely behavioral and went on for 30 mins. The interviewer was nice and responded well to all my answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received a feed back that you didnt agree with and what did you do about it ?   Answer Question