Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017
1,068 Interview Reviews

2.9

S&T Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, reached out to some alums who work at the bank, and got a first round interview. People were nothing but nice. The interview was a one on one video conference for 30 minutes. I heard back approximately two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why S&T?
      What are you like in groups?
      What are your three best qualities?

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Average interview process. 1st interview was on campus and was mostly personal questions and asking what you could do pertaining to leadership in CS. A couple to leadership questions as well. Know the company and you will do fine. Also know your resume.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an interview on campus and was pushed through to first round internship over skype. The guy was m&a banker and was very nice... about 24 hour later i received a phone call asking for me to come in for a super day the next morning. I had two interviews and heard back within 5 hours with my offer.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received notification of my first round more than a month later. First round was a video interview, and 2 days later I was invited to a final round. My final round was in the office and consisted of two 1:1 interviews. Overall, about 50% technical, 50% behavioral in both rounds - all pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Why IBD? Why Credit Suisse?
      Walk me through a DCF analysis
      What are the major valuation methods?
      How do you value [X firm] in [random scenario]?

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Morrisville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and straight to the point. More informative than probing, didn't ask a lot of personality questions. The whole interview lasted about an hour, interviewed with two department heads.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I had applied on the college website. Got a call for in person interview. the interview was more of a conversation rather than interview. The interviewer was super cool. Just basic behavioural questions and none technical.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      How many people did you work with on a project?Any problems you encountered while working?
      Why Credit Suisse?
      Do you have any questions for me?

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-campus interview at first, and it took about 10 days to proceed to the next round-interview at NY office. There was a pre-session on Superday, and it was nice talking to several technical analysts. There were three back-to-back interview, and each was about 30 minutes. The interviewers were nice, and it was a great opportunity talking with them. Not extremely technical.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weakness
      How to solve a problem close to the deadline.

Scenario Analysis & Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Fairly laidback process. I had 3 back-to-back-to-back phone interviews. First two interviews were very behavioral. Third interview was much more technical, but all stuff you learn in school. For the most part, it was behavioral with a couple technical questions about risk, but nothing to hard.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2016.

Interview

In order to get the interview had to meet and get on the phone with a number of analysts, and talk about your interests in the internship. I got an on campus interview and it was extremely technical. Basically just walk me through your resume and then the rest of the interview was technical.

QSI Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

on site interview, and technical questions only. 90 minutes exam with four part math, fin math, computer science and problem solving (brain teaser). And if you get the wrong answer to a question, your score will be deducted by the weight of this question. It will be a help if you go through the book "A Practical Guide To Quantitative Finance".