Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,126 Interview Reviews

2.9

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-campus interview at first, and it took about 10 days to proceed to the next round-interview at NY office. There was a pre-session on Superday, and it was nice talking to several technical analysts. There were three back-to-back interview, and each was about 30 minutes. The interviewers were nice, and it was a great opportunity talking with them. Not extremely technical.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weakness
      How to solve a problem close to the deadline.   Answer Question

Scenario Analysis & Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Fairly laidback process. I had 3 back-to-back-to-back phone interviews. First two interviews were very behavioral. Third interview was much more technical, but all stuff you learn in school. For the most part, it was behavioral with a couple technical questions about risk, but nothing to hard.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2016.

Interview

In order to get the interview had to meet and get on the phone with a number of analysts, and talk about your interests in the internship. I got an on campus interview and it was extremely technical. Basically just walk me through your resume and then the rest of the interview was technical.

QSI Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

on site interview, and technical questions only. 90 minutes exam with four part math, fin math, computer science and problem solving (brain teaser). And if you get the wrong answer to a question, your score will be deducted by the weight of this question. It will be a help if you go through the book "A Practical Guide To Quantitative Finance".

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the Singapore IBCM internship program (early application). Had a very positive experience. Submitted an application and was required to complete the numerical and verbal online tests within 48 hours of submission.

Since I was not available to go in for an in-person interview, I had all of my interviews over the phone.

Had a total of 3 phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What are the three financial statements? How are they important?
      How do you work in a team?
      Tell me about your biggest failure.
      What traits do you look for in a team member?
      What traits do you lack that would inhibit you from being a "good" team member?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole interview process was enjoyable. The recruiter called me first and had a brief interview. After one week, I got the onsite interview invitation. I came to the Raleigh office and had three rounds with VP, Director and AVP. It was about one and half hours. People were very nice. The questions were about the skills (especially Excel and analytical skills) I obtained from the past experience and how to transfer them into the new role. They are not hard. Also, " why Credit Suisse", " How do you feel about the extended working hours" and " Could you tell me about your excel skills" were asked in every round. So, be prepared for these three questions. After two days, I received the offer and accepted it.

Credit Suisse Capital Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

fairly quick process (2 weeks), 1st round interview was over video and mainly asked fit questions with a few questions about the Fed. Superday was almost mainly fit and then a few questions about the direction of the markets. The behavioral questions were mostly about past leadership opportunities, why I was the best candidate for Credit Suisse, and my favorite economics class I had taken. They got back to me within one week of the superday

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the market going in one year from now?   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Introduced myself according to my resume;
    2. Asked some details of my interns and projects, very detailed;
    3. My time to ask questions. I asked what is the specific details of the intern job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with various levels of employees across the bank. Standard interview process, mostly to gauge work ethic and ability to succeed in a high stress environment. Typically 5 rounds before getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Great strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Quantitative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It is a 90 minutes exam with 27 problems. For those did wrong, full points will be subtracted. It contains four parts: math & statistics, finance, math finance and C++. Each part has 6-7 problems, and 1 - 3 points are assigned to every problem due to their difficulty. For the math part, actually you do not need to fully calculate the answer. Just a preliminary estimation will be enough to choose the right answer from five choices.

Interview Questions

• How to delete a pointer created?   1 Answer