Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Credit Suisse

1,538 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was initiated by human resources. Afterwards, I was interviewed by my direct manager. Interviews with Credit Sufisse will vary greatly due to the fact that it will be your direct manager interviewing you. Mine interview was very simple and just consisted of my manager running through my resume and asking various questions.

Interview Questions

• I had no difficult or unexpected questions during my interview. Just be prepared to "sell" yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not permitted any negotiation. I was informed of my salary and benefits before the interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2012.

Interview

Make sure to keep up on current market events.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, market based conversations.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

has many layers of interviews from various group of expertise such as business and IT manger and SMEs.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Seemed like a very nice work environment. The people I met with we're smart, engaging and spoke positively about their experience. Interviews were primarily fit though there were some technical questions. There were a few brain teasers but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• Why does Starbucks have so many stores close to one another   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

the Interviwer asked me general questions about finance and then I was transferred to the derivatives section where they asked me my knowledge about derivatives and commodities. I was also taken to the technical team where i was supposed to give answers on my project.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between futures and forwards??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole interview process was enjoyable. The recruiter called me first and had a brief interview. After one week, I got the onsite interview invitation. I came to the Raleigh office and had three rounds with VP, Director and AVP. It was about one and half hours. People were very nice. The questions were about the skills (especially Excel and analytical skills) I obtained from the past experience and how to transfer them into the new role. They are not hard. Also, " why Credit Suisse", " How do you feel about the extended working hours" and " Could you tell me about your excel skills" were asked in every round. So, be prepared for these three questions. After two days, I received the offer and accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

This was a very interesting interview process, I applied online and a week later received a phone call from the HR recruiter wanting to arrange a superday at their New York office. In essence they flew me out to NYC without any phone screening or on campus interview.

The interview was short, two 30 minute two on one interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

On-Campus Interview, then flew into NY for Superday
    3 back to back interview, with people of varying levels from analyst to MD
    Hiring process is very structured once you get the offer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions based on your resume. Had an one and half hour session with three hiring managers. people were so friendly. explained clearly everything about the specific role and the job. no technical questions as such. Overall, it was a very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• no questions like that. be sure of what you are giving in your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The company is pretty awesome and everything is good. The questions are very straight forward. No hard questions. diverse company with people in different background. The company is pretty awesome and everything is good. The questions are very straight forward. No hard questions. diverse company with people in different background.