Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017
1,199 Interview Reviews

2.9

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the VP of Tech and was behavioral. Started off by running through the resume and asking me about the previous work ex. A couple of situational questions in between and ended with a few questions from my work ex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The first round was very standard. They asked basic questions to get to know me and what I can offer to the company. The recruiter was very nice and when they came to my university to do the interviews, there was another lady who sat outside with us as we waited for our turn to go in. The people were overall great and the interview process was not difficult. Just prepare and research the company.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Even getting in contact with the hiring people was hard. Every person I contacted at the office and online was not very knowledgeable. After finally getting in contact, I met them a few times and was invited for the first round of interviews but not before I had to email them to say I never heard by the deadline. The interview was fine and pretty typical one on one. They used my resume as talking points and I asked some questions after. I never heard back by the second deadline again so I emailed my contact saying I never got a response. The only response they sent back was a generic email saying I was denied. It seemed very impersonal the whole time. At the office we got along well but communicating with them online seemed unprofessional and cold.

Interview Questions

• What was a mistake that you caught that no one else did?   Answer Question

S&T Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, reached out to some alums who work at the bank, and got a first round interview. People were nothing but nice. The interview was a one on one video conference for 30 minutes. I heard back approximately two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why S&T?
      What are you like in groups?
      What are your three best qualities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Average interview process. 1st interview was on campus and was mostly personal questions and asking what you could do pertaining to leadership in CS. A couple to leadership questions as well. Know the company and you will do fine. Also know your resume.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an interview on campus and was pushed through to first round internship over skype. The guy was m&a banker and was very nice... about 24 hour later i received a phone call asking for me to come in for a super day the next morning. I had two interviews and heard back within 5 hours with my offer.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received notification of my first round more than a month later. First round was a video interview, and 2 days later I was invited to a final round. My final round was in the office and consisted of two 1:1 interviews. Overall, about 50% technical, 50% behavioral in both rounds - all pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Why IBD? Why Credit Suisse?
      Walk me through a DCF analysis
      What are the major valuation methods?
      How do you value [X firm] in [random scenario]?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Morrisville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and straight to the point. More informative than probing, didn't ask a lot of personality questions. The whole interview lasted about an hour, interviewed with two department heads.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I had applied on the college website. Got a call for in person interview. the interview was more of a conversation rather than interview. The interviewer was super cool. Just basic behavioural questions and none technical.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      How many people did you work with on a project?Any problems you encountered while working?
      Why Credit Suisse?
      Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-campus interview at first, and it took about 10 days to proceed to the next round-interview at NY office. There was a pre-session on Superday, and it was nice talking to several technical analysts. There were three back-to-back interview, and each was about 30 minutes. The interviewers were nice, and it was a great opportunity talking with them. Not extremely technical.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weakness
      How to solve a problem close to the deadline.   Answer Question