Credit Suisse Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Credit Suisse

2.9

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2016.

Interview

Screening Interviews (mainly for HR, mainly behavioral) then was invited to Superday at their office. I had about 5 - 6 interviews with people ranging from Analysts to VPs, ranging from easy/chatty to highly technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a 1st round phone interview. I spoke with an alumni from my school who worked there. Then I had a superday in the office. This consisted of 2 back to back interviews. It was very relaxed overall.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was your typical banking interview process. Since I was an out-of-state candidate, I did a few screens by phone and then eventually got taken out to New York. I would say that the process was more organized than the interview processes I went through at other banks.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was pretty seamless. I had an offer from another BB bank so I told HR and they put me right through to the super day. The super day was two thirty minute interviews, zero technicals and not even really any behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

phone- then face to face interview with MDs and other applicants. Then another round of individual interview, which is one later after the group interview. The whole process takes about two months in total.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I had one first round video call screen with a first year analyst and a final round superday with directors / managing directors. Questions were mostly behavioral, some technical.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of phone screens, followed by a virtual super-day (including a written test on basic accounting and finance questions for half an hour), and then two more calls from VP & Director

Interview Questions

• What multiples do you use when evaluating semiconductor companies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online in Mid July, didn't hear back until mid September (I assume they went through all of the first round candidates before selecting me). Heard from them on a Monday, had a video interview on Friday(with a real person, not a hirevue), heard back then next Tuesday about a super day. Had 5 interviews with different members of the group I was applying for during the super day. Heard back 10 days after my super day with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through the sophomore summer analyst program, which was specifically made for people from diverse backgrounds. The application process was very simple, only requiring your resume and some other information . I experienced two rounds of interviews. The first round being a video interview, while the final round was two thirty minute interviews at the firm, one with a vice-president and another with a managing director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you do that you are passionate about but has nothing to do with finance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was informal-nothing technical, just career interest, culture of Credit Suisse, etc. Also he asked about course already taken and was willing to give you useful advice as to career planning. Second round was split tech/behavior 1:1. No in-house interview.