Credit Suisse Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.9

127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Online application, online tests and two rounds of face to face interviews, each round with 2 interviews each with different interviewers.
    For me luckily I was not asked anything too technical. First face-to-face round was completely competency based and second was similar. Both interviewers in the second round asked me about the recent (at the time) increase in the US interest rates and how it would affect society.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did something wrong but nobody knew about it.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a two stage interview - one with my current manager and one with the MD I would be supporting. They gave an offer within hours of having my last interview. Mind you I did mention that I have another offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How much international travel do you undertake in your current role?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I made the application online and was invited to a full day of interviews in London 4 weeks later. During the morning we had 2 interviews, both of them were very competency and personality focused,that lasted 30 minutes each. It is important to be enthusiast and cheering. Everyone was very nice with me and there was a very good environment.

Interview Questions

• Almost everything competency (why IBD, what kind of leader am I...), a bit about market situation and brainteaser: if you have one a cube that is made of 6x6x6 little cubes and you put it into paint, how many cubes would get painted?   Answer Question

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

An online form followed by a numerical test/VR test, followed by an Assessment Centre with three 30-minute interviews. The interviews were all one-to-one and conducted in a friendly manner, with a lot of scope to ask questions of your own. Overall, I very much enjoyed the process and feel like I learned a lot.

Interview Questions

• Mainly non-technical, why Credit Suisse/why Equities Research were both very prominent. A lot of knowledge of the current market conditions/news was essential   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and invited to an interview the day after attending IT network session from CS. 3x30mins competency questions, and one 30 mins case study interview. Four interviewers were very friendly, and relaxed. No difficult question. They told me to get back to me to give a result within a week. It has been three days, and got a letter that they want to call me tomorrow. So I don't know the result yet.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare this interview?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I was invited to an assessment centre following meeting a representative at a campus event. There were 3 behavioural interviews with standard behavioural questions and a case study involving applying technical knowledge to problems relating to the business. I interviewed on the Monday and received a call on the Friday to I say I wouldn't be receiving an offer, since I couldn't display enough examples of work experience in the behavioural interviews. It was overall a friendly experience and I still hold Credit Suisse in high regard.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you faced a problem in a project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

4x30min interview. 3 competency + 1 case study. The interviewer are really nice and was there to observe you but not to challenge you. It was my best interview experience so far.

This is really a 2-way interview process and they want to make sure that the job is suitable for you as well. Talked about CV first then some competency based questions are raised from the CV. Teamwork and leadership experience are definitely the key. Make sure you are really familiar with your CV and cover letter.

For the case study, no specific business or technology involved. It is a face to face cases study discussion, and the interviewer were there for you to guide you. It is important to show them how your solution to the problem is developed step by step, to show them you have that analytical skills in hand.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

One-day assessment center. There were 12 interviewees in the morning.
    I had two back-to-back interview in the morning with directors. Questions were mostly fit and market views. Then we had Lunch with all the applicants. After that, only 6 of us were kept for the afternoon. We had two back-to-back interviews in the afternoon with managing directors. The questions were more technical about previous internships, going deep into the details. Every interview lasted 30 minutes.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Online application then interview process at head office. 2 rounds of interviews. Both rounds involved 2 half hour one-to-one interviews. Interviews heavily focused on competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you demonstrated integrity in the face of adversity?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and went directly to the assessment centre. Two 30 minute interviews with mainly competency questions. Then they would choose 5-6 people out of the 14 we were in the AC to do the case study. The rest of the people would be sent home without the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a moment where you did something wrong and no one noticed. What did you do?   Answer Question