Credit Suisse Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

Very standard and average in difficulty. But this was. Ten years ago for an entry level position for a very junior role offered to fresh out of college graduates. The process is a bit more challenging now a days with more senior roles that I have participated as an interviewer personally

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Even getting in contact with the hiring people was hard. Every person I contacted at the office and online was not very knowledgeable. After finally getting in contact, I met them a few times and was invited for the first round of interviews but not before I had to email them to say I never heard by the deadline. The interview was fine and pretty typical one on one. They used my resume as talking points and I asked some questions after. I never heard back by the second deadline again so I emailed my contact saying I never got a response. The only response they sent back was a generic email saying I was denied. It seemed very impersonal the whole time. At the office we got along well but communicating with them online seemed unprofessional and cold.

Interview Questions

• What was a mistake that you caught that no one else did?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Morrisville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and straight to the point. More informative than probing, didn't ask a lot of personality questions. The whole interview lasted about an hour, interviewed with two department heads.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward, except for the aptitude test which I hear they're no longer administering. I interviewed with 3 different division managers after my initial HR meeting. The questions were the usual what are your strengths and weaknesses. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The Interview process was very simple, two rounds of behavioral followed by super day. One HR interview and one with a managing director. The super day consisted of three thirty minute interviews with members of different departments. All interviews were behavioral, and were looking to see what you wanted to do. Make sure you really want to work in operations and make no mention of doing anything other than back office jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

2 interviews, 1 with HR then the final one with managers. Took about 2 weeks then I got the offer. I was not sure what position I applied for since this was my 1st job out of college and I was placed in the Loans group. I enjoyed the experience

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

First interview was on the phone since I lived too far away. That interview was basically to tell me what the job is and what they are looking for. Second interview was in person and I was interviewed by the VP and AVP on the team separately. The interview was 1 hour and I was called about two days later to say that I was offered the position. I negotiated and they moved a little bit but not much.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose operations?
      Why do you want to work for an investment bank?

Basically just wanted to make sure I was capable of learning systems and had tough skin due to clients that could be difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Geneseo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Geneseo, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a single phone interview, and then a job offer. Quick and easy, but at one point the HR representative did neglect to tell me in a voicemail that she was calling to offer me the position, and I almost missed the opportunity due to her error.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for what I felt was the most important skill in any professional setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Started off with a behavioral phone interview which was really easy. Then got invited for their super day in the North Carolina office which consisted of 2 more behavioral interviews and one "case" interview. I say "case" because instead of a typical problem they have you solve, they asked me a list of odd questions. All the people were extremely nice and helpful but the "case" caught me off guard

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were a leader and there was a dispute among your team. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR via email saying that she would like to speak with me via phone. This is to confirm the minimal qualifications. n person interview was conducted by team manager/hiring manager and then briefly met the hiring manager's manager at the end.

Interview Questions

• Strength/weakness, scenario questions, leadership style, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not available