Credit Suisse Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I went through two separate interview sessions, the first being on my campus at a campus recruiting event. This interview was with only one CS interviewer and it was heavily focused on past experiences both academically and in terms of employment, with the entire interview centered around qualification. Following that, the candidate pool was narrowed to conduct another interview session on the CS campus. This session included three separate interviews, and seemed to be more of a behavioral assessment with some discussion about my résumé. Within two days of being interviewed in the final round, we had been contacted by CS to update us on their decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you struggled to do the right thing and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • What do you think your most applicable strengths are?   Answer Question
  • What is your key weakness?   Answer Question
  • How do you think (experience from résumé) can be applied to working at Credit Suisse?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, first I had a technical video interview, then a final round in New York with 3 interviews in a row. One was fit questions, the other personality questions and the last one a case study. Easy questions, very straightforward. Once you go there they only want to know who you are rather that what can you actually do.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a great experience during onboarding, all recruiters are great people. Applied online then I had a skype interview and finally they called me for a super day at their office in NYC. Behavioral interviews and a case study

Interview Questions

• Why credit suisse and not other investment bank? how do you see yourself in 5 years? why financial services? strengths? weaknesses? tell me about a time you had to solve a problem in a short period of time. how do you deal with stressful situations? ...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview questions were basic behavioral based questions. Ex( How would you handle this situation....) First interview on campus with one upper level manager, or HR. Second round of interviews in the office. Simple 3 interviews in one day with 3 different upper level managers. All questions behavioral based or resume based.

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

One group interview and one individual interview. Questions were mostly competency based, no technical questions. Interviewers were friendly, do speak up for the group interview but not seem overly assertive.

Interview Questions

• If you see your superior doing something that is not right, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable