Credit Suisse Private Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Private Banking Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Private Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got two different interviews. The first one was with a VP, and the second one was with a manager and three of his team members. Since the position was within the LatAm team, half of the interview was in Spanish. The interviewers interview me more like a conversation than an interview, which I really enjoyed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Analyst, Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Scheduled for Group Assessment with 5 others, working on a topic within a given timeframe. Remember to keep track of time as they use a stopwatch to monitor it. Be pro-active in the group discussion and try your best to think of topics relevant to the given questions. This is more of a general knowledge preparation as there is no prediction to the question to be asked for the day, but its a showcase of your team discussion skills, knowledge pertaining to current general affairs, leadership in leading the discussions, time management, presentation and preparedness of yourself. Try to stand out from the crowd and showcase yourself, but without being over;y arrogant and drowning out your teammates.

Interview Questions

• The use of social media and its content is acceptable to be used as reasons to terminate employees.   Answer Question