Credit Suisse Product Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Product Control Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking basic background questions followed by idiotic behavioral questions that can be answered correctly by anyone with half a brain. Don't forget, you are interviewing for a "Swiss bank" that is highly exclusive and accessible by the chosen few.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Hi. I was interviewed for the Equity Derivative Product Control Analyst role.

I was asked questions on my background and career objectives in the telephonic HR interview. I was asked math questions, probability, very basic algorithms, equity derivatives products and pricing in my telephone interview with team members. Most of the things asked to me were somethings I was expected to know or on resume. No question seemed irrelevant or off tangent.

I think the interviews were not very hard; but were a good test for candidate. The HR and team members were co-operative.

Interview Questions

• What option will have higher price- European, Asian or Cliquet type.   1 Answer

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 long interviews, checking basic finance knowledge and one hr interview at the last. They are to check your basic understanding of finance. One interview to check the derivatives knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation took place

Product Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2014.

Interview

One group interview, and 2 one to one interviews.
    The group interview is 1 hr, and we were supposed to discuss a general topic, while they assess our team work and working style.

Product Control Interview

Interview

This is for the 6 month internship program for undergraduate. The interview process includes one round of competency based interview and one round of case study of 20mins discussion on a topic with 3 other interviewees and make a short presentation

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Wrocław (Poland)) in June 2012.

Interview

There was a two stage recruitment process. First the phone call from an HR prerson and then the meeting with two managers during the recruitment day. Each interview took about an hour. Then there was this meeting with all recruiters and a small talk test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Product Control Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was done within the Credit Suisse office, whcih consist of the hiring managers where they would ask you questions on what do you see yourself in 3 years time, what are your strengths and weakness and also some situational questions to see your response.

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in April 2009.

Interview

One interview with line manager takenternal vis, not undertaken within HR / externavl visitors meetign room. Meeting conducted in an office on the work floor. Good opportunity to view the work floor, environment, people, culture and atmosphere of the work floor.

Some technical questions asked - but nothing specific. Mostly general questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation allowed.