Credit Suisse Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews with different employees and managers related to the effort. Each asked clear questions that all related to work experience and asking questions about the program lifecycle. This firm was interested in raising it's level of process maturity.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples from your experience that map into providing value in the current open role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I met with 4 internal people - the manager of the team as well as 3 peers on the team
    It was split over 2 different appointments
    I was seated in a conference room and the interviewers came to me
    They provided an overview of role and then asked for my experience, they asked why I was looking for a new role and then allowed time for Q&A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I have consulted at Credit Suisse before and was going back for another contract. I have had great interviews with multiple people on several occassions. The people there are great- both intelligent and professional. On my last few interviews I was there number 1 choice, however they were required to go with and internal canidate due to budget constaints

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I was referred, so had a leg up on the process. I interviewed with my manager and HR twice before being brought in to a very extensive super day style interviews. I interviewed with four MD's and 2 Director's. I sensed that this was mostly about determining fit, and I was able to connect with them easily. People were pretty honest and forthcoming about challenges of CS as well as the upsides.

Interview Questions

• I had to walk through a project initiation with a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated up 20% - there is more room.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 8 different people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Pleasant experience with the interview process but I believe I did not get the role due to the economic conditions in the market.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

great company good experience, zoned in alot on my ba experience, regulation/finance exposure and front to back knowledge. Also asked about architecture knowledge, pm governance, budgets and resource management.

Interview Questions

• asked all about my pm experience and ba experience   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in June 2015.

Interview

First I received an email that I would be invited for an interview. Then I had to call them myself since I heard nothing from them for 4 days to request the time-slot for my interview. They came back to me in 3 days with the time-slot. The interview went really well. In the follow up email the interviewer told me that she was impressed with my experience. She really looked positive. They promised that they will reply within a week. Two weeks later I had no feedback. I contact them and they promised to come back to me in a week. Indeed they came back to me with a phone call letting me know that i am not selected because I am overqualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Easy PM related questions. It was more an open discussion about past projects that I participated. They also gave me an insight of the structure of the company and the tasks that i had to do. The interviewer insisted many times that I am too experienced about this position.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with HR by telephone and then met 1:1. At a later date I interviewed with line managers and was called back for a second round of interviews with senior management. Although the interviews went well I was not surprised by the outcome due to the GFC.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview

Interviews with HR and line managers. 2 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Applying generalist experience for a specialist role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair. In CH the process is transparent.