Credit Suisse Interview Questions in Research Triangle Park, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.9

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There was one call from HR that discussed basic skill set. There was then a second over-the-phone interview from the hiring manager and the team lead. They asked me a few questions related to UNIX and SQL, as well as some basic problem solving skills. The 3rd and final interview was on-site where the did some more in-depth SQL and unix questions.

Interview Questions

• How to write a basic join query.
      How to compare the difference between two files in a unix server.
      Various other basic SQL/UNIX questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. So, it was a scheduled phone interview. HR called at the appointed time.
    Then I was asked a few common questions, except "What was your last salary ?".

Interview Questions

• What was your salary in the previous company ?   1 Answer

Global Support Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

5 people interviewed me all from different aspects of the company. Some of the interviewers were from the UK others from the US. Very easy people to talk to considering it is a bank/financial institution.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience managing large corporation support teams.   1 Answer

Project Manager - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

HR contacted me with basic questions as a screening process for face-to-face interviews. The face-to-face interview was with the actual team that I'd be working with, not this HR or a hiring manager. This was my first interview with CS.
    A week after I was declined this position I was contacted to come in for an interview with another team. That interview was a MESS. It was 2 hours long, 30 minutes with each team member. It was evident that I was not qualified for the position and that my interview was a huge waste of time for both myself and the interviewers. The first interviewer wasn't even there so I had to wait in the lobby for 30 minutes. It was an absolute mess.

Information Technology Leadership Program Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

1 in person interview at a job conference/fair followed by three half hour phone interviews. Primarily behavioral interview with a few basic questions about object-oriented programming. Also asked which website is my favorite/most frequented. Heard back a week after last interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you cheated or made a significant mistake and got away with it, and what did you do? What was a time when you were pressured to cheat by someone in charge, and how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship pay standard for all interns

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

I first got an offer to interview at my school's office of career services. I interviewed with the one of the IT managers and a week later I was contacted and invited to the IT family expo where you basically network with people who work within the department to give you a better idea of what type of job you want to do. After the expo my second interview was scheduled the following week that lasted from 11:30am to 3:30pm. During the process we were given a presentation on the company and had lunch with the managers. Afterwards from 1-3 we performed three 30 minute interviews. The questions were much more personal than technical in my opinion. The interviewers varied as some were much more easy going than others. They contacted me a week after the interview and told me they would not go through with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about creating a class for a chicken?   Answer Question
    • Does java support multiple inheritance?   2 Answers

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking basic background questions followed by idiotic behavioral questions that can be answered correctly by anyone with half a brain. Don't forget, you are interviewing for a "Swiss bank" that is highly exclusive and accessible by the chosen few.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

I got a call from HR asking for setting up a time for first round of interview.

I had 3 rounds of interview. Luckily all telephonic interviews as I far away from the office location.

1st Interview was done by technical manager who did 30 minutes of interview with both technical and behavioral questions. Both technical and behavioral questions were good and manager accessed me through them. He told me they will do another round of interview.

The 2nd interview was all technical in Java and .NET. The manager was architect and grilled me well with all the practical scenarios and coding question and few behavioral. It went for 1 hr.

The 3rd one mix of both technical and behavioral and it went for 1 hr.

You need to know your technical stuff and answer behavioral questions well. The interviewers are very qualified people and analyze candidates quickly and well. You need to be prompt in answering and to the point answer as they don't have whole day for you.

Don't reschedule or cancel your interview or try to give answers to the best of your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are recursive function advantage and disadvantages   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between log4j and java logging api.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nope. I was told what I am offered is not negotiable.

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

1 telephonic and 3 face to face interviews

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

I got a phone interview - which had technical question on Java and J2ee. I was then called for a 1:1 interview. Had a video conferece with London and NY. and also had face-to-face interview in person.

All of them were technical questions - for c#, .NEt, java, Perl, SQL and database optimization

Interview Questions

• it was mainly prepared questions about java , J2ee & pers   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was bad. there was an HR person who was there at that time - she is worst person to deal with for salary neg.. I got a bad deal. later I spoke to others in the firm who had to deal with her. they all said the same. Good news is that HR person is no longer there.