Credit Suisse Sales Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Sales Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

The day was split into two parts. The first round there are about 12 of us each seeing 3 associates from different product desks. Questions include motivation, why Sales, why you, tell me a scenario where..., etc. There are some technical questions pertaining to current affairs and FX. There are also some brain teasers.

Then elimination came at mid day and half were gone. The remainders then proceeds to see the MDs. Similar questions but much more personal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

Interview

For first rounds, I had two phone interviews with analysts from credit suisse. Mainly behavioral questions. Did get asked about the markets and my opinion on a specific market and current events that is going on in the world. my advice is to be constantly updated on current events. not really any technical questions.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2010.

Interview

Company was very nice and made every effort to make candidates feel comfortable. They had a mixer session prior to the interviewers where employees were very approachable and personable. Interviewers are more focused on behavioral aspects of interviewers then their technical proficiency.