Credit Suisse Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Two sets of interviews with HR, followed by two interviews with VPs and ending with an interview with a Director. Not all back to back. I needed to come back later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is difficult because you need to understand technology as well as the business

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$550/day

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2009.

Interview

Telephonic interview. One round of technical interview followed by one round of HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No too much room for negotiation. Credit Suisse doesn't like people negotiating. They quote a fixed figure, irrespective of the candidate's experience or skills and then if the candidate doesn't accept the offer, they simply look at other candidates who are more likely to accept that offer.