Credit Suisse Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

Will ask you to write program and waste 4-8 hour of your weekend .
    But you will never hear back from them or any feedback except auto generated mails.

Their belief is your time is free and theirs is precious .

Should improve their recruitment process , have heard enough negative experience for this company to never apply again.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interviewer was a good listener. Focused on issues and how I overcame challenges. Sufficient time given to introduce myself and what I do. Was open to different answers to his questions. Asked questions specific to my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• How to value an interest swap, name a difficult situation and how u handled   Answer Question

Product Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview process consists of online application, interview by HR, group presentation with Q&A and one on one interviews by 3 to 4 different line managers. HR was consistently professional and polite at all times. Hiring managers were also reasonably friendly and not difficult to engage with.

Interview Questions

• What do do think this role is about? Why CS? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview and technical skill demonstration. HR is very friendly and interviewers share their knowledge about the company with you.
    Technical aspects will include mathematical base qns and communication aspects.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

HR called and got called up for an Assessment Centre with 2 other interviewees. Got through that round and went for another round of interview. 2nd round was face to face with line managers from the department itself.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Group interview
    Sit in a meeting room with a group and panels of interviewers.
    They will give a topic. You will have 5 minutes to scribble on piece of paper.
    This is followed by 10 mins discussion round table to share your opinion.
    Lastly, there is a group presentation.

2. In person interviews with Vice Presidents from various departments.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

After the numerical and verbal reasoning test, there was a group assessment followed by a one on one interview. The group assessment was to assess the ability to work as a team player. The one on one interview was to assess your competency.

Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

It all started with the online assessment, follow by a group interview and then individual interview. The interviewers are the line managers that are looking to hire new analyst to join their team. Most of the questions asked werent too difficult

Assistant Vice President - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

One on one interview with the direct manager and an accompanying VP. Quite in depth session lasting more than an hour. Apart from asking me on my experience and my specific projects, they also want to understand the reasons why I left my previous employers. What are my motivation, etc.

Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

The normal online tests, then got a call after 2 months. Went for group case interview, which I thought was hard. After that, I haven't heard from them yet. According to HR, the results should be out by end November.