Credit Suisse Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Software Developer Interview Questions

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

got contact by recutier, and then 2 phone screen, meet with 5 ppl in person on site, and then got offer, over all easy interview as you know about Credit Suiee, they don't have top tech ppl over there, too much indians cause lots of problems.

Interview Questions

• Basic C# question, algo questions, a little bit finanical terms, behavior question, experience questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Two technical rounds , almost for 2 hours . The technical rounds starts with basic concepts then the questions gets tougher.
    After the technical round they directly hire. There is no other formalities

Interview Questions

• Mostly everything was as per job description   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I was hired as a contractor and then converted to full time. This seems to be the norm as Credit Suisse. They like to 'try before we buy'. The interview process was very fair and the offer came on my drive home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair market offer for a contractor at the time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Questions are not hard. But my performance is very bad. Many behavior questions. some basic database questions. The whole interview keeping about half hour.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

1 Phone interview and two 1:1 interviews -
    Thorough OOPs concepts and C#.NET and databases questions (gave me some scenarios and asked to write SQL queries for that), asked me to write some code as well.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a scenario and asked to write a SQL query for that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I had two rounds of 1:1 interview in a day.
    First round, the manager was looking for someone who had solid data warehouse skill and asked some questions related to DW experience.
    Second round a general man from risk mgmt group, and he went through my resume and let me explain several terminologies on my resume for him. That's all...

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Wrocław (Poland)).

Interview

Applied online through their website, after a month I was informed that I have been selected for a very first interview and got invited to Wroclaw for it. No phone or remote first interview, which is not cool, since I had to travel and stay there on my own expenses for the very first interview.
    The interview crew was pretty easy and positive people. Interview took place in 2 separate rooms with 2 senior developers all working in different fields within the company.
    Each and took a total of one and a half hour to get interviewed from both sets of developers.

Interview Questions

• Asked a basic questions about networking, and solved a pretty simple math problem.
      Then asked about previous managing positions and overall previous experience, what will you tell the managers if your assignment can't meet deadline, what will you do if you are stuck in some hard to solve problems   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Interview was scheduled in advance over the phone. Apon arrival at their offices I was guided to a meeting room and provided refreshments. Each of the 2 interviews lasted about an hour, neither was technical focusing more on people skills.

Interview Questions

• explain how in the past you have handled an uncooperativeoperative team member.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Got call from the HR dept that they have an opportunity and if I am interested. I said yes and got fact to face interview with Team Lead and Development manager after a week. Asked general C++ questions and some Linux questions. Had another interview with few senior members of team a week later and they asked some more C++/STL questions. Not that tough. Than another interview with HR which was just a formality I think.

Interview Questions

• Calling virtual function in the constructor of child class?   2 Answers
    • What happens if exception is thrown from destructor   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was without job (being made redundant by previous employer) so didn't stressed much. Anyhow it was same compensation as in my last job so not bad I thought.