Credit Suisse Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Software Developer Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Questions are not hard. But my performance is very bad. Many behavior questions. some basic database questions. The whole interview keeping about half hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I had two rounds of 1:1 interview in a day.
    First round, the manager was looking for someone who had solid data warehouse skill and asked some questions related to DW experience.
    Second round a general man from risk mgmt group, and he went through my resume and let me explain several terminologies on my resume for him. That's all...

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Wrocław (Poland)).

Interview

Applied online through their website, after a month I was informed that I have been selected for a very first interview and got invited to Wroclaw for it. No phone or remote first interview, which is not cool, since I had to travel and stay there on my own expenses for the very first interview.
    The interview crew was pretty easy and positive people. Interview took place in 2 separate rooms with 2 senior developers all working in different fields within the company.
    Each and took a total of one and a half hour to get interviewed from both sets of developers.

Interview Questions

• Asked a basic questions about networking, and solved a pretty simple math problem.
      Then asked about previous managing positions and overall previous experience, what will you tell the managers if your assignment can't meet deadline, what will you do if you are stuck in some hard to solve problems   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Interview was scheduled in advance over the phone. Apon arrival at their offices I was guided to a meeting room and provided refreshments. Each of the 2 interviews lasted about an hour, neither was technical focusing more on people skills.

Interview Questions

• explain how in the past you have handled an uncooperativeoperative team member.   Answer Question