Credit Suisse Spring Week Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Spring Week Interview Questions

Interviews at Credit Suisse

3.1

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2015.

Interview

After the online application got selected for an interview. Had two telephonic interviews, one after another. One from the Debt side interviewer, one from Equity side interviewer, half an hour each. Primarily competency based interviews, just interested in establishing your motivation and interest in Credit Suisse.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had conflict in a group and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for spring week in IBD and fixed income/equity. Telephone interview - 2 30 min interviews with analyst and VP. Mostly competency based, a few economics/finance semi-technicals and brain teasers. friendly interviewers, just a 'getting to know you process'. Read up on markets/economy beforehand.

Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process just involved 2 30min phone calls, first with someone from IBD and second with someone from S&T side. They were very nice and asked the typical questions that you would expect. They didn't make it too technical but of course expected you to have your own views on market and economic trends.

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Online application where you have to upload your CV and Cover Letter. Then you get asked to complete a verbal reasoning and a numerical test which are both standard. Then 2 x 30mins telephone interviews straight after each other based on different competencies where you are asked to give examples. There were no questions on why you actually want to join Credit Suisse or that particular division which I found was quite odd.

Spring Week Interview

Interview

Process included an online form with Cv and Cover Letter. Then was shortlisted for two telephone interviews, both with extremely friendly people and mostly competency based questions but also scenarios and market related questions

Interview Questions

• Situation where you demonstrated integrity
      Situation where you experienced a conflict in a group and what you did   Answer Question

Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online after which I had to do an online test. This was followed by two rounds of interviews (interviewed with three different interviewers in total). Fair interview process and very friendly interviewers.

Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

(First round interviews)

Applied online (CV, cover letter, and completed a numerical reasoning test) and then was invited to take part in a telephone interview with one representative from IBCM and one representative from GM. Interviews lasted 20 minutes each.

The interviewers were junior analysts, and were both very supportive and friendly. The interviews felt very natural and had many competency-based questions.

After the interview, I was invited to take part in the final round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership role you recently took, and what you learned.
      Talk about a time when your integrity was put to the test.
      Tell us about a time when you had difficulties with a team member.
      Do you have any questions you want to ask me about Credit Suisse?   Answer Question

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, sent cv and cover letter

Invited to an interview in mid december for January, rescheduled the day before the interview they did not call so I had to email the HR. Rescheduled me and then someone called me in order to interview me, during my interview another person from CS called me.. Just a mess

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2017.

Interview

Begin with an online application with your CV and cover letter, if successful you are invited to do online tests. If you meet the requirements you will be assessed by two consecutive phone interviews

Spring Week Interview

Interview

Questions on CV and cover letter, competency based. Standard questions such as why this company, why this division. Then technical questions on previous experience, current articles, explanation of what are the companies strong points