Credit Suisse Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

On campus interview was very casual, basic questions like tell me about yourself, walk me through the resume, tell me about the time you showed your technical skills. Asked me a few business orientated questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The first round was very standard. They asked basic questions to get to know me and what I can offer to the company. The recruiter was very nice and when they came to my university to do the interviews, there was another lady who sat outside with us as we waited for our turn to go in. The people were overall great and the interview process was not difficult. Just prepare and research the company.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the VP of Tech and was behavioral. Started off by running through the resume and asking me about the previous work ex. A couple of situational questions in between and ended with a few questions from my work ex

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Average interview process. 1st interview was on campus and was mostly personal questions and asking what you could do pertaining to leadership in CS. A couple to leadership questions as well. Know the company and you will do fine. Also know your resume.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the Singapore IBCM internship program (early application). Had a very positive experience. Submitted an application and was required to complete the numerical and verbal online tests within 48 hours of submission.

Since I was not available to go in for an in-person interview, I had all of my interviews over the phone.

Had a total of 3 phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What are the three financial statements? How are they important?
      How do you work in a team?
      Tell me about your biggest failure.
      What traits do you look for in a team member?
      What traits do you lack that would inhibit you from being a "good" team member?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for summer analyst role in New York, NY. Two 30 minute 1-to-1 interviews. 1 technical questions. Mostly questions based on resume. One interview asked questions on basic bond math. Both interviewers asked about deals in the market that I have been following.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, two skype interviews, increasing seniority as you progress further. Was very short, brief, and like a conversation - lots of fit questions, very few technical questions, just your opinion on the markets. Had a lot of time to ask questions at the end - very friendly. Skype interview towards the end, phone call first.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Really chill interview process. Had a non-tech interview with HR people. Then I was escalated to the final round with two one on one tech interviews with two VPs from NYC. Questions were pretty straight forward. Most of them were personality type questions. How do you behave when you are faced with this or that. I was asked a couple of questions about my knowledge on databases and my projects that I had indicated on my resume. It was definitely a pleasant experience. The interviewers were very fair and did not scowl when I didn't know something or admitted that I didn't know something. They actually even explained the basic concepts to me.

Interview Questions

• Explain the characteristics and give examples of OOP.   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult project that you were assigned?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Brief phone interview in March with superday day 3 months later. CS was very communicative throughout the whole process and they got back to me a week after my superday. Recruiters were very responsive as well as the people I talked to at CS and the process was very simple/easy.
    (interviewed for NYC office)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a two step process. There was a phone screening that was basic and behavioral, it was very casual. Then there was a super day that was more technical, and more structured. People asked for stock pitches or a story about a time you sold something.