Credit Suisse Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Summer Associate Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview for half an hour. After some common questions about my resume two technical questions were asked. I wasn't able to give a solution at first and worked it out after some help. One question is about the value and hedging of forward and another is about the definition and hedging of digital options.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview

Attended London Banking Summit, secured a spot, then sat through a 1.5 hour interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

On campus exam, followed by a round of phone interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through school and got an interview. I had not networked with them during the semester though. If you are selected after the first round there is a 'super day' interview in New York the following Friday.
    All questions were pretty straight forward. They asked why banking, behavioral questions focused on leadership, and about current financial news.
    Make sure you read the Wall Street Journal that morning. It is also helpful to follow deals and have details on those deals to talk about.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1.Was provided some basic information and asked to prepare a business plan
    2. Invited for a one day assessment centre in London (Included case discussion, business plan review and one-on-one interview)
    2. Interview with hiring manager (Go through the business plan and answer questions)

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to be a Private Banker?
      2. Describe your network of targets/prospects?
      3. How do you intend to leverage on your network to build your book?
      4. Based on your understanding of the market you intend to cover, how would you propose CS to your targets/prospects?
      5. Personal questions about your family background and its suitability for private banking   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the internship offer is standard and none negotiable

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

Interview

The first round consisted of mainly technical questions to do with corporate finance - things that we learned from Wall Street Prep. There were also some behavioral questions - regarding team work, difficult circumstances, and when I led a team. The interviewer was very friendly and nice. The second round consisted of 2 interview back to back at the main location in New York.

Interview Questions

• Give me the components of free cash flow and describe inputs to CAPM.   Answer Question