Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round was on-campus and behavioural questions were asked. The next three rounds were 1:1 at the HQ in New York. Wasn't very technical. All the rounds lasted for 30 minutes. There was an optional networking event before the interviews on the super day. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse? Why finance? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my university's career services and got an email for a 30 minute phone interview (supposed to be an on campus interview but there was a snowstorm). The interview was very simple: questions about what you've done, how you work in a group, etc. Got called in for the Superday which was 3 30 minute interviews back to back with 3 different divisions to see if I would be a right fit for any of them. Each of those interviews were simple as well as they basically go through your resume with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you disagreed with your group members, and how you went tackled the problem.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The questions were completely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult. But every new question depended on your previous answer. So if you wish to keep the ball in your court, answer accordingly   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Students were filtered based on marks scored and had to give a written Test based on SQL, Perl and logical questions. This was followed by a set of interviews in the Credit Suisse Pune office.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very friendly. Based on projects done till present and some logical questions.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, received a telephone interview. Had a telephone interview with two people; both weren't as technical as I'd hoped them to be, although one was a lot more technical than the other.

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse?
      Why technology?
      How will you fit into your role?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Step 1: Applied Online - Standard forms; CV and Cover Letter
    Step 2: Call - Asked to confirm information and go to an interview
    Step 3: Interview Day - 4 Interviews (3 competancy, 1 technical), 30 minutes each. Each interviewer had their own style but it was a good experience.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2013.

Interview

The 1st round was a Group Assessment aimed at testing the team work and time management skills of the candidates. We were asked to formulate a merger for two companies and explain the possible advantages from a business perspective.
    The 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews (both competency with few technical questions). The interviewers throughout the recruitment process were very friendly and supportive. CS interviews dont get too technical until the final round which is basically a programming test (can be hard)

Interview Questions

• Asked to design an algorithm for finding the number of integer squares in a given numerical range   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test. 25 mcq of quant and lr, 7 puzzles and 7 programs time 90 mins.
    Technical interview
    Hr Interview

Interview Questions

• Scheduling of threads and processes.... (even they didn't knew, were playing with me around...)   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview

I had a 20 min interview with recruiting manager. It was not hard.
    Few questions were:
    Who is ceo of credit suisse?
    why do you want to join finance industry and more general questions