Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2017

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round was on-campus and behavioural questions were asked. The next three rounds were 1:1 at the HQ in New York. Wasn't very technical. All the rounds lasted for 30 minutes. There was an optional networking event before the interviews on the super day. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse? Why finance? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my university's career services and got an email for a 30 minute phone interview (supposed to be an on campus interview but there was a snowstorm). The interview was very simple: questions about what you've done, how you work in a group, etc. Got called in for the Superday which was 3 30 minute interviews back to back with 3 different divisions to see if I would be a right fit for any of them. Each of those interviews were simple as well as they basically go through your resume with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you disagreed with your group members, and how you went tackled the problem.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The questions were completely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult. But every new question depended on your previous answer. So if you wish to keep the ball in your court, answer accordingly   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Three rounds of Interview. Two Technical and one HR round. Questions were based on Linkedlists, Stacks, Queues, Oops concepts, and some math puzzels . They helped me to whenever i got stuck. Over all the best interview experience i had so far

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First, they shortlisted students by resume. The selected ones had to go through paper-pen based exam. It had C output questions and general aptitude question 10 each. Each question carried 1 mark and wrong answer deducted 1 mark. The c output questions were tricky.

Next, those shortlisted from the written exam were called to their office for further rounds. 25 students were called.

The first round was technical. The interviewer asked questions on DBMS, C, Data structures and other general questions. The questions were easy. 10 students were selected for next round.

The next round was managerial. The interviewer asked all managerial question. You can get these question on inter-net.

Next round was HR. General HR questions. 7 students were selected after this round.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Technical round>HR round->CTO round
    HR round:Asked me have you done research about the company and what did you find?
    She also asked me some behavorial questions and asked me what domain would I be most fit in.
    CTO round: Complete background check,Strength and Weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Technical round:He asked me about my projects.I gave a detailed explanation.Asked me a puzzle on probability.He also asked me some behavorial questions.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Students were filtered based on marks scored and had to give a written Test based on SQL, Perl and logical questions. This was followed by a set of interviews in the Credit Suisse Pune office.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very friendly. Based on projects done till present and some logical questions.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, received a telephone interview. Had a telephone interview with two people; both weren't as technical as I'd hoped them to be, although one was a lot more technical than the other.

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse?
      Why technology?
      How will you fit into your role?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Step 1: Applied Online - Standard forms; CV and Cover Letter
    Step 2: Call - Asked to confirm information and go to an interview
    Step 3: Interview Day - 4 Interviews (3 competancy, 1 technical), 30 minutes each. Each interviewer had their own style but it was a good experience.