Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Credit Suisse

3.1

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter I talked with during career fair. Had one phone interview, which was basically about your past experience and some technical questions(concept). Then invited for a video interview, did not solve the problem...tho the interviewer was nice and helpful.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round was on-campus and behavioural questions were asked. The next three rounds were 1:1 at the HQ in New York. Wasn't very technical. All the rounds lasted for 30 minutes. There was an optional networking event before the interviews on the super day. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Credit Suisse? Why finance? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my university's career services and got an email for a 30 minute phone interview (supposed to be an on campus interview but there was a snowstorm). The interview was very simple: questions about what you've done, how you work in a group, etc. Got called in for the Superday which was 3 30 minute interviews back to back with 3 different divisions to see if I would be a right fit for any of them. Each of those interviews were simple as well as they basically go through your resume with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you disagreed with your group members, and how you went tackled the problem.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

The questions were completely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult. But every new question depended on your previous answer. So if you wish to keep the ball in your court, answer accordingly   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I got hired through the Code it Suisse hackathon. The topic for the hackathon was based on data science. Around 3600 participants registered. It was hosted on interviewbit.com.Top 30 students were contacted by "interview bit" and asked us to write our solution to the problem.
    Top 19 students were then called at Credit Suisse Pune. The HR's were quite good and helpful. They had combined interview for the winner of the hackathon as well as for internship.
    First round interview(Techincal): They asked me what did I understand from the problem statement. reasons why I used my approach, what were the alternatives. etc.
    Second Round and Third Round were HR round for me.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1st day: group interview
    The panel provides a topic question and then the group comes together to discuss ideas and make a group presentation to the interviewers. The interviewers are not involved in the group discussion and only ask questions at the end of the presentation.

2nd day: technical chat and pair programming
    A 30 minute chat about your CV, skill set, and interests, followed by an hour or hour and a half of pair programming to implement some application. Makes full use of OOP, TDD, and Java in IntelliJ.

3rd day: 3 rounds of one on one interviews
    Entirely behavioral interviews with 3 different people, approximately 30 min each. Questions revolve around teamwork, responsibility, and leadership.

Interview Questions

• Implement a certain real world task (e.g. a payment service) using OOP principles   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Technical round>HR round->CTO round
    HR round:Asked me have you done research about the company and what did you find?
    She also asked me some behavorial questions and asked me what domain would I be most fit in.
    CTO round: Complete background check,Strength and Weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Technical round:He asked me about my projects.I gave a detailed explanation.Asked me a puzzle on probability.He also asked me some behavorial questions.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Three rounds of Interview. Two Technical and one HR round. Questions were based on Linkedlists, Stacks, Queues, Oops concepts, and some math puzzels . They helped me to whenever i got stuck. Over all the best interview experience i had so far

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Students were filtered based on marks scored and had to give a written Test based on SQL, Perl and logical questions. This was followed by a set of interviews in the Credit Suisse Pune office.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very friendly. Based on projects done till present and some logical questions.   Answer Question