Credit Suisse Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.7

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY).

Interview

3 rounds of in person interview. All one on one with 5 mds and one director. Typical questions were 1) to walk them thru your background, 2) weaknesses and strengths, 3) why are you the best fit 4) where you see yourself in 3-5 years

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Application

Interview

I had 13 interviews on 5 separate days for a VP-level job. Most interviewers were totally unprepared, had no idea who I was or why I was there. One Branch Manager said, "I don't know why we're even looking at someone for that position." Another CEO direct report said, "I have a tie over there on the hook but I didn't think you were important enough to put it on."

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Multiple rounds across multiple cities, interviews with directors and managing directors. Very cordial and direct with respect to expectation on the role and future career growth opportunities within the organization

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the job and how will you be able to be successful in the new role   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

1 phone screenings, 4 onsite interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Very organized. received email from recruiter two days after applying. A scheduled quick interview with the recruiter for initial screening after reviewing resume. A scheduled first interview with a colleague from the team where the position is vacant. A third interview with hiring manager is scheduled but has not taken place yet

Interview Questions

• General no surprise questions e.g. why leaving current job, current compensation, expectations etc.
      Challenging questions about how certain scenarios will be handled( actual scenarios), and what approach I will take in certain scenarios.
      The question were about the challenges in real life scenarios, same as I have faced during my current employement   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Three technical rounds. All went well. They told me that interview feedback was positive. We will call you back for offer discussion and then they never called back. Same experience to my friend who has also came for interview. It was a complete waste of 1 full day. There was no response from HR. It seems they were taking interview for fun and waste time of others

Vice President Interview

Interview

Application via cv, followed by a number of interviews with various levels of seniority. Depending on who interviews you can have very different experiences. Mine were generally pleasant but people are not afraid to ask tough and probing questions.
    Whole process took less than two weeks but probably because they were keen to get someone in and also people that interviewed just happened to have been around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Preety easy and straightforward

Vice President Interview

Interview

Several interviews required with various questions ranging from skills/experience to personality and experience working with/managing/leading people. The interviews introduced several different individuals which gave the decision makers a greater feel for whether there would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this organization in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2011.

Interview

The role which was posted by the company for campus recruitment was a junior role, and i had applied to gain access to the right people. I had a good first level discussion which led the Sr. HR manager to invite me for a second round of interview/ conversation with her. The conversation went well - however, I made the error of not showing as much interest in the job as I should have. Immediately after I finished my interview, i realised that there was not much enthusiasm from my end for the role, and it would be a miracle if I am actually extended an offer. Just as expected, I was declined for the role.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Typically the interview consists of four interviews, plus a meeting with HR. Each interview will be with someone more senior.

Advice to candidates: know what Credit Suisse are doing in the markets. It is possible to receive more than one offer for a role here. Offers took a long time to be processed.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel as being the major difference between Credit Suisse and your current employer?   Answer Question