Credit Suisse Interview Questions in Zürich | Glassdoor

Credit Suisse Interview Questions in Zürich

Updated May 11, 2017

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

This was the second round of the interview. The first questions were standard, but then I was asked to replicate some graphs and complicated pivot tables on the interviewer's laptop. Apparently this was the main point of the interview

Cross Asset Structuring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in December 2016.

Interview

The initial step was based on a conference call with three hiring managers from different specializations. They asked for motivations for this position and subsequently a set of technical questions.
    Managers were friendly and available to answer different questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your macroeconomical expectations in the markets after Trump election?
      How would you structure a worst-of-put option in order to obtain the maximum payoff possible?

Intern - Trading Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process has three part, first: a phone interview, an in-person and more technical interview, and a case study to present to the senior management.
    I did only the first step. The phone interview lasted around 40 minutes and included mainly behavioral and motivational questions. The principle purpose of the first interview was to define if the personality of the candidate would fit the team.

Interview Questions

• What skills can make you a better candidate than others for that job?
      What would you do if I give you $100'000 now?
      How do you price a forward?

Tax Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the head hunter firm some weeks ago by mail.
    We exchanged some mails regarding the peculiar conditions of the job: tenporary, situation in Seitzerland, salary conditions.
    After reviewing my CV, we had an online interview that was smooth and tipical in the questions and inquires. They seems to appreciate a relevant experience as inhouse tax head besides top firm past.

Interview Questions

• Availability to move to Switzerland.   1 Answer

Derivatives Sales (internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in May 2016.

Interview

- Telephone-interview (1.5 h with 4 different people)
    Talked to 4 people who are working in this division.
    - Test (numerical, personality and "finding rules and shapes")
    - Personal interview
    - Telephone- interview with HR

Interview Questions

• - Explain "the greeks" (Delta, Gamma, Theta etc). It was not only about the definition. They also wanted to know how they move, why they move and what their value is when time expires or when an option is atm,otm or itm.

- What is a Swap and what is the reason for a private person to enter a Swap

- you have a 10 y forward 6% and a 5 y forward 2% - what is the rate for the next 5 year forward.

- how much would be the price if all people around the world could role a dice and whatever the outcome is (e.g. 5) - that is what they win. So in this example 5 dollars.

- explain basic concepts of put and call option

- give examples where you made a big change, take responsibilities, being a teamplayer

- why finance, why derivatives

- what do you know about Credit Suisse

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a Relationship Management Internship, they called me back 1 month later , asking me to pass test and an first phone interview. After that, I had an interview at Credit Suisse offices. And and an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why this job?
      What would sa your best friend about you?
      It was very pleasant, and not formal. It was only fit oriented.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

First phone call with the director who explains the team and tasks. It is just a speech really informal where he asks you about your plans and ambition and also he goes through your CV. Then, face-to-face interview only based on your motivation. It lasts one hour, but even in this case I suggest to be really calm, I think this is the key

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews with different heads of business units. And one interview with a Camps recruiter which included a short structured interview. Two days later I was offered the job which i accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, thwo weeks later followed by invite to an interview in person with the department manager and recruiting partner. Had to complete online test in advance of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why CS? Why this business area? Any risk decision I had recently....some technical questions on my role.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in October 2015.

Interview

2 telephone interviews, mainly speaking about the role, and also asking technical questions in my professional area, and also usual questions as well as what do I foresee as difficulties coming up in my role, what is my experience and how can I contribute to the company, why did I apply to this position and where did I come across on the job advertisement.

Interview Questions

• usual questions, what do I foresee as difficulties coming up in my role, what is my experience and how can I contribute to the company   Answer Question