Credit Union of Texas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Union of Texas

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Union of Texas (Richardson, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with branch manager and one other individual. Pretty standard interview questions and a very relaxed interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Was told a decision would be made fairly quickly. There was no second interview.

CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Union of Texas (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview with the hiring manager and a senior underwriter. It was relatively informal and the questions centered around my job experience and workplace preferences. The manager asked how I like a manager to approach me with corrections, which was very thoughtful and unexpected. I was then called in for a 2nd interview with the VP who just asked me about my experience. Both interviews were relaxed and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you prefer communication from your direct supervisor.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Union of Texas (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It was pretty standard interview process. Initial interview with the HR personnel and then a follow up with the department manager and usually the assistant manager. You will be dismissed afterward and then usually within a day or two will hear back if you get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you best suited to this position.   1 Answer