Credorax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Credorax

Sort:

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credorax (Southborough, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

The recruitment process was divided into two onsite stages:
    For the first stage, I had a meetup with the HR who was very polite and welcoming to questions that I had regarding the role. She asked me some basic question about my academic background since I was a graduate student without any actual job experience.
    After that I had a meeting with the System Architect and Head of Networking, who asked some questions regarding my project and discussed a few details about the work that the company does.
    Basically, they were looking for candidates who are open to cross functional roles like working in systems, applications and networking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your scripting experience and work with web technologies   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credorax in January 2015.

Interview

I was pre-screened via the phone before xmass and an in-person interview was setup. Met with the manager of the dept and the HR manager. Very pleasant interview, typical interview questions, was given chance and able to ask and receive answers to most of my questions. A second interview was setup the following week with one additional member, a sr staff member. Had very constructive back & forth and was given tour of workstation. An offer was submitted the following week.

Interview Questions

• In a perfect world, what would you prefer your hours be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Oops

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credorax (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in August 2013.

Interview

HR, then direct manager. Asked about my experience and ambition. Switched languages during the interview to check my level of comfort. Asked to review a business card and suggest improvements - to check speed of thinking and creativity.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credorax (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The interview process was very fast, it took one week.
    I interviewed at Credorax (Hertzliya (Israel)) in September 2016.
    I had three onsite interviews and an exercise at home.

Interview Questions

• Does Java pass by reference or pass by value?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Basically, a normal interview but with a very arrogant attitude.
    The hiring manager was very judgmental and underestimating a hugh experience, was not really interested in my answers or in checking my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave? what kind of products/projects you have been leading   Answer Question

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliyya (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credorax (Herzliyya (Israel)) in January 2019.

Interview

went through a phone call interview first, a brief on the requirements and the role and then we scheduled an on-site interview with the HR recruiter. I was waiting for more than 20 mins in the reception! without getting any notice on the delay. The recruiter left the room to do a phone call in the middle of the interview, and came back after 2 minutes and mentioned it was related to the interview. Overall a bad experience for me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• A basic HR interview, we went over my CV and the questions were asked as per each position. what did I liked/ dis-liked in my previous position? what am I looking for next? etc.   Answer Question

Systems Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credorax (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2018.

Interview

Had an interview with 2 people from the HR, one of them was really rude. Didn't let me to answer the questions. Did my best, but it was very unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• I had a SQL test at the end of the interview. First they told me it's some kind of a thinking test, just when I started it I found out it's SQL (when they didn't even required SQL for the job).   Answer Question